You/Raven - Yells

AN: Not an anime but didn't know where else to put it.

(Teen Titans)

Raven had done everything she could to get Beast Boy to leave her alone but he wouldn't stop

Raven had done everything she could to get Beast Boy to leave her alone but he wouldn't stop. It was annoying and she wasn't sure how long she could take with his insistent questioning. It wasn't any of his business as to why she didn't want to go out with him.

"Come on, Raven! Give me a chance. I'm the perfect person for you. We're complete opposites and you know what they say, opposites attract."

Raven took a deep, calming breath as she continued reading her book. If she paid him no attention, he would give up and go away.

Beast Boy kept changing into any animal that could fit in the room to get her to talk to him. He wasn't one to give up so he knew that she would be bound to talk to him soon.

"Go away, Beast Boy."

There was no way she could concentrate with the constant noise that he kept doing so she wasn't even able to read her book anymore.

"Raven, please. Give me a chance. I know how to cook, I can do lots of cool things, I'm quite strong..."

"I don't care. Go away. I need some peace."

"I'll give you some peace if you give me a chance."

"No! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not goin to give you a chance. Go away!"

Beast Boy pouted at her, hoping it would change her mind but she remained indifferent about it. She didn't care if she hurt his feelings, she just wanted for him to stop bothering her.

"I told you, I'm not going to stop until you give me a good reason as to why you don't want to go out with me or until you agree to go out with me."

"Beast Boy, I'm this close to killing you. Go away!"

This didn't deter him either, he knew she was close to cracking so he was going to continue.

"I promise our date will be amazing. We'll go to the best restaurant in town and...."

"I don't care! The date is not happening. I'm not going anywhere with you. Now leave me the hell alone."

"Rav..."

Her eyes turning red, she mumble something and then Beast Boy was suddenly grabbed by the throat and slammed against the wall.

"I've had it with you! I don't care how many times you keep insisting to go out with me, I'm never going to go out with you. I don't like you. In fact, I absolutely hate you. If it was up to me, I would've kicked you out of the team since the beginning. You're a fucking asshole, Beast Boy. Since you're not taking no for an answer then I'll give you a fucking reason as to why I won't ever go out with you. I'm in love with (y/n). I love her, not you. And since you're not (y/n), I'm never going to say yes to go on a date with you. Do you understand?"

Beast Boy does his best to nod as she squeezed his throat a little harder to cut off his oxygen. Knowing that he won't bother her again after what just happened, she lets him go. He finally runs off, leaving Raven alone in the room. She lets out a sigh of relief and turns to head back to the couch when she sees you standing near the elevator.

"About how much did you see and hear?"

"I heard everything. I got here just a you started yelling at him."

"Listen, about that, I only told him that I liked you to get him off my back. I didn't mean anything by it. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No. You told him that you loved me. Is that true? Did you mean it?" You knew the answer but you wanted to hear Raven admit that she meant what she had said. You hid your feelings from her because you knew that she would never return them and now that you had heard she felt the same, it was still a little difficult for you to believe it. "Say it again. I need you to hear you say it, please."

Raven took a deep breath a repeated what she had told Beast Boy.

"I'm in love with you, (y/n)."

You walked up to her with a the biggest smile she had ever seen. Raven couldn't' believe this was happening. Never in her wildest dreams did she think you would feel the same for her. She was part demon and you were you. You were a ray of sunshine.

"and I'm in love with you, Raven. Will you go on a date with me?"

"I'd love to."

She whispers as you lean in to kiss her.