14-Masseur

Jannat's pov

I have never seen Zain talking in this serious and stern voice with an elder, I know it's only been a  week me  being here with them and I will encounter many Zain's but this side of Zain actually scares me

"I was just confirming" she looks away from the guy beside me who is still glaring at her, not caring even a bit that her son is sitting right in front of him.

I nudge his shoulder which made him look at me, Giving him a small assuring smile I tell him with my eyes that it was not a big deal, I was up for this.

It was something I am used to. He stared straight into my eyes with a blank face as if he is reading a book, and after few seconds he looks away.

"Why are you all so silent?" My innocent brother questions while jumping on Zain's arm which made him chuckle. All of a sudden Ayan pokes Zain's invisible dimple which rarely pops out when he smiles brightly, this brat is not keeping his hands to himself.

"Ayan" I scold him out, shaking my head at him while poking my own cheek to make him understand to not do the same. But that brat grins and mischievously pokes Zain's cheek again.

Everybody laughs at his cuteness which cannot be ignored but I am glaring at him.

"Come here" I try pulling him away from Zain but he only clings on Zain more, who pecks the top of his head and settles Aayan on his lap.

He is literally abandoning his own sister infront of everyone's eyes.

Stretching a bit Zain rests his head on the headrest of the couch with my brother in his arm who is wiggling and giggling while talking to Zaarib.

Zain quietly groans almost inaudibly as he stretches his right arm resting it behind my head. He looks so tired, why does he work so much, and his works always includes files and laptop to read the cases, which must've given him a good back pain.

Abbu always says, Work as much as you can fill your stomach, but this guy work as much as he can fill everybody's stomach 6times a day.

I would be really happy if I could help in any way possible.

.............