chapter 27

Alesa pov :

I was in the last class before lunch and all my friends were here. Sofia and Kelly were sitting together and me and jade were sitting together. No one payed attention in the class as we were busy talking and then finally the bell rang.

We made our way towards the locker and kept all the stuff inside. And went to cafeteria. I bought a sandwich and then went to table

We all were teasing and making fun of Kelly when everyone stopped. I turned behind to see Noah standing.

"Alesa, call Lorenzo to pick you up as I'm going to pick up Alexa after detention." Noah said I mouthed a okay and he left.

"okay, guys I forgot to say this but we can go for ice-cream today" I said happily

"YAY" Kelly yelled

"So any updates on who did that prank on staff? " jade asked

"yes, I know. That prank was done by my twin and her friends" I said and laughed and they all laughed together.

"She's good at Pranking girl" Kelly joked

"Yeah yeah, she is" I replied

"quickly complete your lunch , bell will ring any moment" Sophia said and we all started eating.

The school has ended and I'm waiting for my friends to come to the locker so that we all can go. Soon they all camed and kept their stuff and now we were ready to go.

We went to the ice-cream shop. It was not so far from school. It was 15 mins walk . We were happily talking and having our ice-cream.

Sophia was telling us about a new senior who joined school and she has a little crush on him. Kelly was telling us about her mom. How she treats her like a baby. Jade was telling about his dog and I was telling them about my brothers especially Lorenzo.

We all were done. And one of the family members were going to pick us up from Here .we All called someone to pick us.

Soon Sophia's mom came and she went with her giving all of us a hug.

Then jade's brother came and he gave us a goodbye and sat in car waving us goodbye.

Then Lorenzo came to pick me up.

"enzo can we please wait until her dad comes?" I asked hoping he said yes.

And he did. Me and Kelly was talking and enzo was on his phone. Soon Kelly's dad came and she left giving me a hug.

"come, let's get going" enzo said and I sat in the passenger seat in his car. He was driving.

"How was school?" he asked

"it was good. How was work?" I asked

"it was fine, so did you enjoy?" he asked

"yes, a lot thank you" I said giving him a smile.

I ranted him about how much I enjoyed with them. I told him about the many embarassing thing jade do and how Kelly always scold him for that and how Sophia is aggressive and everything about them. I was smiling through the time I was talking about them. And enzo also had a smile on his face.

I don't know why but I was only comfortable with enzo and Lil bit with Colton and Noah. I'm still scared of enzo but not that much. Only when he is angry. And all the other brothers still give me that scary vibes and I can't dare to speak in front of them. I feel like they will eat me. Although they won't.

We soon reached home. I grabbed my bag and left the car and waited for enzo. He came out of the car and we both went inside together. Everyone was home. Beside Noah and Alexa.
I guess he went to pick up Alexa.

I made my way towards the couch and sat beside enzo. Everyone was sitting quietly and it was uncomfortable. And enzo noticed that

"Bambina can you bring Me a glass of water please?" enzo asked .and I was thankful for letting me leaving this room.

"yes,ill bring" I said and smiled at him.

"I need orange juice" Xander yelled

"me to" Xavier yelled

"Get me a bag of snack" Colton yelled

"Get me water too" Dylan yelled

"Get me snack too" Alex yelled

"okay" I yelled back.

I made my way inside the kitchen. I picked up 4 glasses and kept that on the tray then I poured water in 2 glasses. After that I opended the fridge and took the bottle of orange juice and poured it in the glass.

Then I went to the cabinet I grabbed two packet of wafers and kept that on the tray and I went back to the living room and kept the tray on the table. And I noticed Alexa and Noah was back.

"Do you guys want anything?" I asked both of them.

"Water" Noah said

"milkshake" Alexa said and I nodded.

I went back to the kitchen and poured a glass of water then took two glass of milkshake from the fridge and went back to the living room and sat beside enzo.

I gave water to Noah, strawberry milkshake to Alexa and picked chocolate milkshake for me.

"So, what did you want to talk about Lorenzo?" Dylan asked and all the attention turned towards him.

"We are going on a trip to Italy" Lorenzo said

"yayy finally" Noah said excitedly

"Why?" Alexa asked

"Our whole family is there" Lorenzo replied to her

"What about school enzo?" I asked

"I've already applied for holiday for a week in school for you, Alexa and Noah and I've also applied for leave for Alex in college" he said

"when are we leaving?" Xander asked

"Tomorrow ,afternoon" Lorenzo replied

"who's there in our family?" Alexa asked

"Our two uncles ,their wife's , their sons and grandparents" Xavier replied

"what about their daughters?" alexa asked again

"Well they don't have daughters" Dylan replied

---

Second update In an hour... I know my story is getting a lot of love but so as hate and I would like to ask you guys.. Should I continue the book? I've already wrote many chapters for the story but I'm Lil insecure about continuing so please let me know...