Chapter-28

( Callie p.o.v)

I woke up to broad daylight, it took about a minute for my eyes to adjust to the brightness.

What time is it?

I looked at the clock, it's 10.30!

Shit school!

Someone was holding me in death grip. I looked around to see two of my brothers still sleeping on my both sides.

Xander is holding me in a death grip, while Damien is hugging pillow.

Events that happened yesterday night came flooding into my mind.

I shouting at my brothers and then storming to my room, the photo, then the dream, scars and confession.

Should I be worried?

But Don't know why I feel some stress released inside me by sharing my pain with Victor.

Which I never in my life thought I would do.

For the first time I had dreamless sleep in months.

I feel so calm today, I couldn't help but smile as I watch my two brothers sleeping.

Should I wake them or not?

I feel guilty to wake them up in midnight because of my stupid nightmare.

The concerned looks on their face, horrified look at the sight of my cuts and Victor's tight hug that helped me calm down and stopped me from doing something stupid.

That's all I ever wanted.

Someone to care for me and give me a tight hug and tell me that everything will be alright.

I decided to ignore my sad and awful memories, I don't want to spoil this day even before it began.

Like a good sister, which I am certainly not, I decided to wake these two.

"WAKE UP" I screamed at the top of my lungs in their ears.

"What the hell?" Damien screamed after he fell down from the bed hearing my scream.

I couldn't help laugh at the sight of his face, when he realised it was me, soon it was his turn to laugh at me as he started a tickling attack towards me.

Yes, I am ticklish, I mean very ticklish.

Next few minutes, I was mercilessly tickled by him, While I laughed and tried to get away from his grip.

All this time, with all the screaming and laughing Xander never woke up to start with.

Both me and Damien looked at each other an evil smile forming in our face, next second both of us was jumping on top of Xander.

"FUUCCCKKK" Xander screamed on top of his voice.

It was our cue

"Run" we both yelled at the same time

"You two are dead" Xander screamed at us before chasing us fuming.

We both sprinted downstairs as fast as we could, I don't want to be first person to be dead for trying to wake up one and only Mr Xander Blackthorn.

Without thinking I rushed towards dining room while Damien went opposite direction. Before I could find a safe hiding place, Xander caught me from behind, unknowingly, he poked my side where I was most ticklish.

A small giggle escaped my lips before I could stop, Xander eyes widened at this and a evil smile crept on his face while my eyes got wide with horror.