Intro: A village 1000 years ago

'King of curses' was an understatement for him.

His large body covered in black symbols, towered over countless innocents. The air around him was thick and it was hard to breath.

His ruthlessness and utter power was beyond a 'kings' title.

The small village was in flames. Reflecting off the freshly fallen snow that had fallen that night.

His smile did not look like a kings proud and bashful smile...

The frail body of a young women wrapped in a pale cream kimono, lay still in the cold snow. Her hand reaching out to another that yearned her touch. It was covered in its own blood, but she didn't know that. There were so many deceased, that it could have been anyone's blood.

His smile was one of a demons' : Psychotic, victorious, desperate and evil.

When her slim fingers caressed the hand laid out in front of her, she was surprised they were cold as the snow around them.

'He was a demon'

The "king of Curses" stood out from the pile of bodies that surrounded him and took notice of a girls faint breath.

One still lives? He thought to himself, looking around the bodies.

She will only die from her wounds. He looked at the village shrouded in his victory and grinned.

"I thought this village was supposed to have beautiful women!" His arms sprawled out, yelling from the top of his lungs with a laugh in his tone.

"But all I see are USED and FEEBLE piles of shit..."

He kicks a women's limb body and glares at the blood covered snow. His smile returns as he continues to here the girls breath.

"Where are the virgins?" He whispers to himself as he abruptly turns his body to the woman who clenched onto a dead middle-aged mans' hand.

His smile went from ear to ear, almost psychotically as his eyes locked onto the girls.

He began to get excited at the sight of a beautiful young women with (h/c) , (h/l) hair drooping over her eyes. The tears stained her cheek; frosting in the cold bitter air.

"Beautiful and untouched." His eyes glowed orange and white from the fire that was still raging on.

He found me! She screams to herself inside her head.

Desperate to live but also desperate to not leave her father behind, she drags his body behind a few large planks of wood where she hid with him in her arms.

If he gets me...I'm dead.

She cried to herself covering her mouth, forcing herself to hold her breath.

Seconds later, 2 large hands grip the planks hard, causing the wood to splinter. The girl yelps to the shock.

"Trying to hide from me, hey?"  The girls tears stop for a time as she stares directly into the eyes of the curse that murdered her entire village.