😍CRUSH😍

This chapter was suggested by @nomoredreams123!

Y/n pov:
I am planning a great revenge on Jungkook after what he did last time!he literally made me believe that they are leaving Seoul and that was horrible so I plan to take revenge! And this prank is the best I ever came up with!!! I am gonna make Jungkook believe that I have a crush on someone!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!
I made a fake valentines card and I wrote 'will you be my valentine'... But I did not write the name of the boy since I don't want him to kill an Imaginary boy!

I kept the valentines card on the coffee table at night and went to sleep now all that is left is for Jungkook to see my card! HAHAHAHA!

The next morning I woke up and changed my outfit! And wore this:

And I quickly ran down stairs! To see weather he is angry! But when I went down it was opposite!

Jungkook: nice joke sister! You know it's not appropriate for brothers and sisters to date!
Y/n: hehh what?
Jungkook: you know! The card you made! For me to be your valentine!
Y/n: eww noo noootttt you!
Jungkook: ohh really then who is it for? Your imaginary friend?
Y/n: no it's my crush!
Jungkook: huh sorry I didn't hear that come again?
Y/n: my crush!
Jungkook: woah can't believe u just said that!
Y/n: Jungkook I need you to keep this secret! Or else I am sorry to say but u will be my least favorite brother!  Haha I know that's his weak point HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!
Jungkook: aishhh u can't have a crush, sister!
Y/n: well everything is fair in love and war!
Jungkook: u know if the others find out they r gonna kill him right! Like literally!
Y/n: yah I know that's why u r gonna help me! No excuses!
Jungkook: y/n u know u can't be with that guy forever!
Y/n: yah right!
Jungkook: what's his name!
Y/n: no way I won't let you kill him!
Jungkook: u caught me.... Hehe! .. But Y/n even if I will be your least favorite brother it's just not acceptable!
Y/n: ok then!
1) I took your supply of banana milk!
2) I will tell cho - ho! Aka your crazy fangirl that you have a crush on her!
3) I will tell dad that u got a D on your recent test!
4) and I will tell everyone in school that the biggest bully in school sleeps with a teddy bear!
Jungkook: u r evil! U know that right?
Y/n: and you have to stay with me the WHOLE day!
Jungkook: why?
Y/n: because all my friends are busy today and I am free and I need someone to entertain myself!
Jungkook: aishhh!
Y/n: ok now let's go to the game room!
Jungkook: ughh I wanted to sleeep!

I dragged him to the game room and started playing games he hated!

We were playing games and after 15 mins or something Jimin came into the room!
Jimin: Heyy Jungkook I didn't know u liked this game!
Jungkook:u don't know anything about me brother! And why I have to suffer just by finding a piece of paper! *whispers*
Jimin: what was that?
Jungkook: what was what?
Jimin: your murmers!
Jungkook: nope it's just that y/n has a -
Y/n: you know I really need to call that! And I am craving for banana milk!
Jungkook:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *SHOUTS*
Jimin: aishhh jungkooka why r u screaming like that!!!
Jungkook: uuhh!
Y/N: LALALALALA!LALA! *SINGS LOUDLY*
Jimin: aishhh why the u guys screaming so much!
Jungkook and I looked each other and.....
Y/n & Jungkook: LACHIBOLALAAAAA!
Jimin: umm okay...I really don't know what's wrong with both of you but I gonna go!
*after he went*
Jungkook: god that was fun!
Y/n: wanna confuse the others too!?
Jungkook: sure lets go!
After that we confused everyone and it was fun.... My prank was kind of a failure since he was enjoying it! But I had fun with him! At the end of the day we went to an ice cream parlour!
While eating Jungkook looked at me with an unreadable look!
Jungkook: y/n can u just tell me who that guy is! It's been killing me inside! I promise I won't hurt him!
Y/n: ohh ok it was a prank!
Jungkook: wait what?
Y/n: A PRANK!
Jungkook: KIM Y/N! I am gonna kill you!
After that he started running behind me like a mad person! And yup feels good to have your sweet revenge!

Thanks for reading! Suggestions are open!