chapter 29

Alesa pov :

"will you'll introduce yourself?" Alexa said

"I'm Elijah and I'm 27" one of the guy who was beside enzo before said

"I'm Thomas and I'm 27 as well" the another one who was standing beside him said.

"I'm mason and I'm 25" one of the guy said from right side of Dylan said

"I'm Robert and I'm also 25" the other guy who was on left of Dylan said .

"I'm Micheal and I'm 23" the guy said who was between Xander and Xavier.

"I'm David and I'm 22" the guy beside Colton said

"I'm Logan" the one on left of Alex said

"James and also the twin of Logan" the guy on right of Alex said smirking at me.

"I'm Charles" the guy beside James said.

"They are all 20" Dylan said pointing towards them.

"I'm your aunt lexi" the one who opened the door for us told.

"I'm your uncle Jackson" the man beside aunt Lexi said.

"I'm aunt Maddy" another woman said

"Im your uncle victor" the man beside aunt Maddy said.

"I'm your grandma" the old woman said smiling.

"I'm your grandpa" the old man said.and he was glaring at me. .

It's been an hour since we came here and grandpa was with uncles in his office.

Grandma, my aunts were in the kitchen.

Xander, Xavier and Micheal went out.

Colton and David also went out.

Noah, Logan, James, Alex , Charles and Alexa were playing games in Charles room.

Lorenzo, Thomas and Elijah was somewhere in the house. And I was sitting in the garden Alone.

I always wanted a big family and now I have it. But I don't even know anything about them. I want to be close to them. And have fun with then as alexa is having now. But I'm different from her.

I want to be comfortable around them and not scared. Will they like me?
No one wants a broken girl in their life. Will they hate me? Will they send me back once they realised that I'm not good enough? And don't deserve all This? 

My thoughts were interrupted by someone putting his hands over my shoulder and I looked up to see Thomas .

He sat beside me and asked "what are you doing here alone?"

"I don't know, what to-do so I came here" I replied.

"why don't you spend time with Alexa and all the brothers, who are playing games?" he asked

"I don't know how to play games. And I can't get comfortable around people easily. Unlike Alexa" I replied looking down.

"So, are you gonna spend your whole week here in garden?alone?" he asked and I don't know what to reply.

"I dont know" I said looking down. "I don't want them to hate me, because I'm not alexa" I said sadly

"No One here hates you. And we all love you because you are you and not alexa" he said.

"But see, she is so beautiful, can make you smile, extrovert , always happy and me I'm totally opposite and that why I'm scared to go In and spend time with everyone. I don't want my family to hate me" I said

He cupped face in between his two large hands and made me look into his eyes and said "look me in the eyes and say can you see anything beside love for you?" he asked.

I deeply stared into his eyes and shook my head as No . And he smiled at me and took me into a hug and I felt safe. Just as I feel safe when enzo hugs me.

"Thank you" I said smiling at him

"Now, come and spend time with your oldest brother" he said and Pointing towards Lorenzo and Elijah. They were listening to our conversation the whole time.

We both got up and made our way towards them. I hugged enzo and then Elijah and he smiled at me.

"We missed you bambina" Elijah said

"we love you Bambina" Thomas said

"And no one can hate You Bambina"enzo said and I nodded and took them in a group hug and they gladly return it.

I spent the rest of the day with them. They made fun of each other and teased each other. Told me about their  childhood.

Lorezo was totally a different person with them. Someone who's carefree. Someone who is a Lil Rebilious kid. Someone who knows how to enjoy life and have fun.
I was shocked to see that side of him exist and it was same with Thomas and Elijah.

They both were like Lorenzo in front of everyone  but when they three are together. It's a different story.

It was already the dinner time and we went inside. Everyone was in the living room. We made our way towards them and they sat on the couch and I looked around to find a place for myself but I didn't find any. Elijah noticed that and he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap.

And now I was sitting on his lap and everyone was talking about the random stuff and I was quietly listening. Most of the time alexa was speaking. And everyone was looking at her with pure love and adoration. Like she is cute little kid.

"Come on kids, come for dinner" Aunt Lexi said coming into the living room and everyone went to the dinning area.

Grandpa and Grandma were sitting in the head of the table opposite each other. Both of my uncles were besides grandfather and their wife beside them.

Alex, James, Charles , Logan, Colton, David , Noah and Alexa were sitting beside aunt Lexi.

Micheal, Colton,  Xander, Xavier , David , Elijah, Thomas, Lorenzo and me were beside aunt Maddy.

The dinning table was big enough to fit 23 of us.

The dinner was not at all quite. Everyone was in their own talks and laughing and I quietly ate my dinner.

After dinner was done.
Grandpa , grandma , uncle Jackson Uncle victor , aunt Lexi and aunt Maddy went to sleep.

Lorenzo, Thomas, Elijah, Dylan, mason, Robert went to the living room

Xander, Xavier, Colton, Robert, Micheal, David went to the game room.

While Me , Alexa , Noah, Alex , James, Charles, Logan went to the movie area.

----

And here goes another chapter....