// 17 - never happened //

hope everyone's having a good day !! also i figured out how to use gifs & will never go back hehe^^
jus wanted to clarify that,
THIS FAN-FICTION IS NOT INTENDED TO ROMANTICIZE OBSESSIVE LOVE DISORDERS !!

Jungkook had his eyes tightly shut w his
arms slung over them just to b sure.

"o-okay, Lisa. t-take my hand." Jungkook cautiously spoke, holding the towel in his other hand.

"where are your eyes shut?" Lisa pouted, feeling offended. she kicked her legs around in the water.

"because, just take my hand Lisa!" Jungkook said, sternly. not wanting to spend any more time near her while she was in this drunken state.

"fine, such a bully." Lisa slurred, struggling to grab his arm & climb out of the tub.

Jungkook swallowed hard, trying his absolute hardest to fight the urge to open his eyes.

once she was out of harms way, he blindly turned to walk out of the room, "there, you're fine now. just hurry & get dressed."

"aren't you going to dry me off?" Lisa suddenly spoke, grabbing a hold his hand once again.

Jungkook shut his eyes tighter, "Lisa, y-you're drunk. you don't know you're saying."

Lisa giggled, pulling his arm away from his eyes. she stepped closer to him, still laughing.

"why won't you look at me? you're making me sad." Lisa slurred, reminding Jungkook just how drunk she was.

he could hear the pout in her voice.

"look at me." Lisa pouted again, bringing Jungkook's hand to her bare waist.

Jungkook sucked in air thru his teeth, tensing up. he allowed his hand to rest there for a moment. he couldn't help but imagine how sober Lisa would react after being enlightened about this entire ordeal.

"you're drunk." he shook his head, pulling back & walking out quickly before Lisa could protest.

Lisa rolled her eyes, her pride a little hurt. was she not pretty enough for him? whatever, she didn't need him. she pulled the stupid shirt over her head after she'd finished drying herself off.

she stood up again, stumbling out of the bathroom & down the hallway. there were so many doors, how did Jungkook expect her to know which one he was inside of?

meanwhile Jungkook sat on his bed & scrolled thru his phone, Netflix playing a random show in the background.

"found you!" Lisa shouted as she stomped into the room, she had a huge grin on her face as her newly bleached hair fell over her shoulders.

"you cheater! i never said we were playing yet." she pouted as she made her way over to him.

"your hair looks really good." Jungkook murmured, sitting up crisscrossed to face Lisa. he had his elbows propped up on his knees, face in his palms.

Lisa sat on the bed next to him, dangerously close by his standards. she moved his hands away from his knees, straddling his hips.

Jungkook could clearly see her figure through the shirt. his thoughts began to become clouded with lustful images.

she laid on his chest, cuddling him. "my skin is so dry. do you have any lotion?" Lisa murmured.