DurkShiesty

Lil Durk aka Durkio Banks

Pooh Shiesty aka Lontrell Williams Jr

Lonny's pov

   I was in the studio rehearsing the lyrics for Back in Blood when Durk walked in causing me to stand and dap him up.

   He stink eyed me probably wondered why I was acting like we homies. 
   When we've  been married for 5 years and have a 3 year old son Derrick Jr but I wasn't feeling him right now cause he had some hoe named India all  up on him in the club last night.

"Trell"

"Trell"

"Trell"

"TRELL!"

"LONTRELL DONELL WILLIAMS BANKS JR!"

"What bitch!"

"Who you think ya talking to like that cause it sure not me"

I rolled my eyes and went back to my lyrics I soon was yanked out of my seat which was comfy as hell I was now looking at this droopy eyed bitch.

"Bae why you acting like this?"

I yanked my hands  out of his remembering where those hands where last night and I sat the fuck back in my chair cause he just ruining my mood not to mention my flow.

I continued ignoring him cause if he wanna divorce he shoulda been said I coulda been hoped on Kenny's dick he ain't hadda go in da club and act like a hoe but ya know what summer  is right around the corner imma be a even bigger hoe.

"Babyboy why you ignoring me what I do?"

"If you wanna  be single you shoulda been told me imma get the lawyer  to send you the papers in the morning"  after I said that I got up to leave but he trapped me against the wall . I had tears in my eyes so I'm not making eye contact cause he don't deserve that no more.

But maybe its my pheromones but I started bawling he shouldn't be stressing me like this when I'm 6 months pregnant maybe he didn't even want the baby to begin with or maybe he didn't even want Jr and he's gonna leave me for that Instagram thot.

He lifted my head so I'm staring at him.

"Bae why you talking bout being single ? Ion wanna leave you and our princes do you want to leave me?"

"You had that hoe all up on you last night you were so busy with her you didn't notice when I left I waited 4 hours for you to come home and you never did ."

I soon started whimpering munchkin was kicking and it hurts really bad.

Durk sighed soon I was being carried he say down on the couch and placed me in his lap "Sweetheart I did come home last night you had our bedroom door locked so I slept in the guest room and this morning I left before you woke up cause I went to the trap house and as for India she is a groupie I was just taking a pic with her and signing a shirt for her kid."

"You don't have to worry baby I love you and our boys,after munchkin comes out I'm gonna put another baby in you just so your know we are together forever "

"Do you understand babyboy?"

I shivered since he  lowered his voice a couple octaves  I swiftly nodded my head.

"Now I'm going to make you feel good and you're not gonna move until I'm done ok?"

"Yes I understand"

He shifted me off of his lap and slowly slid my sweats down my trembling legs.

I was shaking from the anticipation since Durk doesn't usually stop until 2 hours later and I don't know if I can handle it.

I could feel Durk's hot breath on my core and I could feel his hungry  stare on my glistening core.

I made eye contact with him and I knew  from the look in his eyes if it wasn't for our baby being inside of me he would of threw me against the wall and have his way with me.