50Em

Inspiration fromdeadocity

Marshall Mathers aka Eminem

Curtis Jackson aka 50cent

In which 50 saves Em from an abusive relationship

Em's pov

When will this pain end

I thought he loved me but if he loved me he wouldn't be hurting me ....right?

Or am I the problem maybe it's my fault if I keep messing up he will  keep hurting me.

Maybe if I listen to him and do what he says he won't hurt me and I will be perfect for him to keep loving me.

But I also love Curtis but if Dre finds out he's gonna hurt me and I don't wanna get hurt anymore.

I loved Curtis since we were in high school. I loved him for over 20 years but I never got the chance to tell him.

Since when I was going to tell him he proposed to his girlfriend and they moved but now they are divorced and I'm in an abusive relationship.

Now that I think about it I was suppose to go grocery shopping I grab my wallet and keys and go through the door.

Time skip to the store

I  was reaching for a tub of ice-cream when someone grabbed it before me I was ready to curse them out when I saw it was Curtis.

Shocked was not even half of what I was feeling I couldn't contain my tears I broke down immediately soon darkness surrounded me.

I woke up in a bedroom ,this house was way to nice to belong to anyone I know . As I sat up the bedroom door opened and in walked Curtis

Looking at my bruised face he said "we are in my mansion in New York"

NewYork??? But we were just in Miami how did we get here? How long was I out for?

Marsh think he's a famous rapper now he can get anywhere if he wanted to.

"Judging from the fact you seem relieved that we aren't in Miami I would assume you are ok with staying here?"

"Yes but why did you bring me here with you ?"

"When you fainted in the grocery store your phone dropped, when I went to pick it up from off of the floor a message came through from someone named Dre saying hurry and get home if  you don't want another blackeye.

  Also while were entering my mansion a voice note was sent saying you won't be having food for another month . So until you are healthy and over that trauma you are not leaving my sight."

"Curtis thank you"

I am happy 

I can live now

I am loved