68

SHIA'S POV

I woke up the next morning when i heard voices giggling inside the bedroom and as i finally opened my eyes and followed where the voices came from, i smiled when i spotted Nayeon playing with our daughter and Kookeu in the living room of the our bedroom.

"Good morning." I greeted them as i tied my long hair into a bun and stood up to walk to the bathroom.

I chuckled as i saw Nayeon blushed watching me naked.

"Will you put some clothes on? Your daughter is just right here." She said and i laughingly took a robe walked to their direction and bent down to kiss on her lips.

"She's busy with Kookeu and she don't care of my sexiness at all." I smilingly said and again kissed her with a little teasing as i bit and licked her lips.

I bursted out laughing when she lowkey moaned at what i did.

"Yah!!!" She yelled at me as i marched to the bathroom.

Few minutes later, i went out all freshen up and walked to the closet, wears comfortable sweat pants and an oversized sleeveless shirt.

They're still in the living room still playing, not minding my presence at all.

I walked to them and sat on the couch as i also pulled Nayeon with me and locked herself in between my thighs.

"Dada..." Ryleigh called out my name as she saw me and crawled towards us.

"Hello little monster." I said but Nayeon slapped my knee.

"Stop calling her monster." She scolded me and i just kissed her on top of her head as my response.

"Come her little munchkin." I reached my arms to get her but this little bean only giggled and immediately dove on her mommy's arms and hid herself there.

"Ohhh wow! Don't you love dada anymore?" I jokingly asked when her head peeked on Nayeon's shoulder with her soft giggle.

She just shook her head and again hides herself to her mommy which the latter just laughed at their daughter cuteness.

I bent my head down and encircled my arms to them and rains them with kisses which i earned a giggle from them.

"Arrff--arfff...!" I turned my head to right when Kookeu barked and i laughed.

"Ohh my other baby is jealous. Come here, come here!" I motioned the dog using my arms and he immediately ran to my direction and jumped which Nayeon smiled witnessing of how Kookeu is attached to me.

"If mommy replaced you with Ryleigh, don't worry because you have me, okay?" I said to the dog as i lifted him in the air and he barked.

"Yeah i know, i know mommy don't love you anymore." I jokingly blurted out but i received a pinched from Nayeon which i almost flinch.

"Don't talk to him like that. He's still my baby." Nayeon said and i giggled.

"And i am your big baby because you're still breast feeding me." I joked and suddenly bursted out laughing realizing what i just said.

I saw her cheeks immediately redden because of what she heard.

She never fails to amaze me, knowing that we've been making love many times but she's still not accustom talking about sex.

She then pretendedly tickled Ryleigh to avoid that breastfeeding topic while our baby giggling and stopping her mommy's face from tickling on her body.

I smiled and lovingly watched them.

This is what i wanted in my life, waking up in the morning with them, cuddling with my beautiful girfriend and play with our daughter.