Chapter 5

Gulf's POV

I woke up feeling warm. I know I fell asleep naked but got up fully covered. I can't believe I said Yes to my driver. I am not sure if this is pure love or just lust over him. One thing I am sure of, I want him only for myself and I will hate to see him flirting with any other girls especially that Aira.

He is cute smiling at his sleep. Mew must be having a nice dream.

I went outside the room and sat with the three. Carl and Fai are busy flirting with each other while Blake is focused on his phone.

"Was that your boyfriend last night, Gulf?" Blake opened a conversation without glancing at me.
I am not yet comfortable talking to him.

"He is my driver," I answered.
Fai is glaring at me. "Why?"
I don't understand her.

After a few seconds, Fai dragged me in the corner. "What's your problem?" I asked her.

"What's really the score between you and Mew?" She asked me full of curiosity.

"Last night, we decided to date officially." I giggled while telling her. I am not sure if it is right to be happy like this.

"Fuck! Then you're doomed."

"Why?"

"Mew heard you denying your relationship with him to Blake."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I've been warning you earlier. You are too dumb to realize."

I returned to our room to check on him.

I saw Mew sitting on the couch, scanning his phone.

"About earlier... Fai said you were there."

"I am okay, Gulf. You don't need to tell to everyone. I know you are not ready yet. It's just sad at some point because I am really proud of being in a relationship with you but we can't tell the world yet. I am waiting for you to be ready, okay? What's important is I know I have the right with you now." I can feel the pain in Mew's words.

"Soon, hon. Please trust me with this." I leaned on his chest. "Please hug me, boyfie."

"Silly! Come here."

Even though Mew is acting tough, I know this is sad for him.

"Anyways, I don't know much about you. Where do you live? With almost two years at our place, I can count with my hands the times that you took a day off to go home. Is it far?"

He turned pale.
"Uhmmmp. It is s-siiix hours away from y-your home."

"Fine then, but you need to promise me that we'll gonna visit your house too if time allows. Are you even sending your family money?"

"They don't need it...I mean they have their work too. It's not like I have my kids so my earnings are just for me."
Why is he so anxious? I am just asking.

"It's fine, hon. It's glad to know that you are not keeping a secret from me." I kissed his forehead. "I'll get breakfast for you. We can eat here if you find it awkward to eat with them."

"No need, I can manage. Let's act normally." He offered his hand so I stood up and walked with him outside. He let go of it when we are near the spot.

I prepared a plate for him. I find it cute to act like his real boyfriend. I mean we are real and we know it but we can't tell everyone that we are a real deal.

I sat beside him. I am eating using my right hand while he is awkwardly eating with his left. Why? Because we are holding hands underneath the table.