✘1.54

"Hi!" Jisoo greeted happily as she smoothly sat in the passenger side of Renjun's sleek black car- shutting the door behind her then glancing over at the driver

"Hey." He greeted back, reminding her to put her seatbelt on and she perked up in realisation- nodding as she put it on.

"I can't believe Aria is going to be twenty."
"Honestly...I can't believe Chae and Jisung are nineteen either."

"Time flies." She sighed, leaning her head back on the headrest and looking out at the sight of houses zooming out of her eyeline as he picked up the speed of the car.

"Any present ideas in mind?" Jisoo yawned as she spoke, turning her head over towards him and Renjun hummed shortly- focused on the road ahead of him before answering.

"She said she wanted a Pandora ring or something but I was going to get her a perfume too."

"That's nice, has the paint for the house been sorted?"
"Yeah, they decided on grey. We'll move into it in a few days."

It was actually the morning of Thursday, the day before the dance and luckily for the two of them, they didn't have photography until last period.

Arriving to the opulent, vast shopping centre which stood six floors tall with a gleaming glass window sky roof at the pinnacle of the infrastructure.

The atmosphere inside the shopping centre was warm, cosy and magical. The whole of the building was decked out with valentines decorations and the golden hues of the various fairy lights set the calming, heartwarming tone.

"Wow," Jisoo murmured almost inaudible as she walked alongside Renjun who was putting his leather wallet into his back pocket, black hair effortlessly falling over his eyes before flickering over to the easily fascinated girl.

"Is this the one?" Jisoo asked, pointing over to the Pandora store and Renjun's gaze fleeted over to it and he nodded.

"Come on." He directed, his hand on the small of her back which sent euphoric tingles up her spine.

Filling the tense air, the sound of tires screeching against the grey pavement and the roaring engine faded off into the distance, allowed the two to sigh in relief before stepping out from behind the high bushes.

"Okay, they're gone." Chaerin spoke, hand on back from the pain in crouching, she looked over her shoulder at Donghyuck who was struggling to haul out the object from the back of his own car.