01

"""

Elara Bridgette, 18 went missing Saturday afternoon. Last seen seating on the couch in her apartment, eating cold nachos and listening to a happy music.

She left seven notes as clues. The first note was found under her couch. It contained a scribbled word.

"Find Me".

____

Elara's best friend Lauren and an assigned detective Camille Furman were the ones who found the note. It was pink in color and beautifully written.

People around the town insisted that it's all a game and Elara must be dying for attention. But of course, Lauren and her family despised the comments and just go on with looking for her.

Detective Camille Furman, is one of the best detectives in town. She is one of smartest people and one of many Elara's acquaintances.

"She was a kind outgoing person". She kept saying. "Yeah, she was." Lauren replied as they both marched out of the apartment and drove back to the station.

____

They entered Furman's office, white walls with a lot of certificates and family pictures. Her table was a mess with numerous papers scattered all over and a violet pen.

"Sorry for the mess, Lauren. I haven't been able to arrange things after the Wedding incident." Furman said.

2017 of July, the groom was murdered by his bride after finding out that he cheated on her in his bachelor party. It was a gruesome and messy kill. Later on, they found the bride and put her under mental institution— after being diagnosed with schizophrenia.

"Nah, it's fine." Lauren replied nonchalantly.

____

Furman took the evidence from the zip bag with her hands covered in a surgical gloves, slowly and begin to examine it.

No blood, no any signs that the paper has been dried out from being wet and no fingerprints found on the paper. It was like it was written by a ghost.

Strange.

But afterwards, she placed it back inside the bag and place it on her table. She wrote down the report and went outside with Lauren. She locked the door behind her and both went back home to their houses.

____

10.35 PM, a figure came inside of Furman's office, it didn't leave a trace. Locked the door and then left.

"""