Arc 1 Conclusion Chapter 20

The beginning

        "Glub" The puddle said. In a week everything was sorted out. Edric and Twinkle toes found Harley, transformed into a regular bull, but not dead. Harley no longer recognized any of his friends In Mahomet. Despite this sad development the monsters of Mahomet were free, Frank the bartender left to go bartend in his home town, Swamp man remained cool and Harleys family regained their sanity, and didn't seem too bothered by Harleys transformation. "He's now as mindless as a normal bull, but at least he's alive" Harleys father said. "We'll give him to a  Minotaura (female Minotaur) so she can mate and raise a family with him." Harleys sister added.

       "Yeah my grandmother was just a regular old cow too, and my great great grandfather is a human, there he is now! He said, pointing to Frank, who didn't  look a day over fifty, While Harleys father was quite old. "Bulls age-" Edric started. "I know!" Twinkle toes snapped. They left Harley with his family and headed back to the mountain. Two days ago they sent the 8 remaining swordsman back to the swordsmen clan, with the body of Jarsyn. Now they were looking for signs of progress in Dens healing. Healing from a normal injury took no time, but healing an entire body from a puddle of blood was taking awhile. 

        Den couldn't see or hear anything, He couldn't even move, but he knew he was getting close to healing completely. Twinkle toes and Edric approached Den, who was only missing the tips of his fingers at this point, after an hour they healed, and Den opened his eyes and smiled at his friends. " Finally! Ive been out for the longest time! Where's Harley?" Edric and Twinkle toes frowned at each other. As soon as twinkle toes broke the news to Den he raced towards Harleys house to see for himself. Eventually he arrived, crying when he say the state his friend was in. A normal, run of the mill bull was where his 12 foot friend used to be. 

         Den Touched his head to Harleys. "I'm sorry Harley... I wasn't strong enough..." Den whispered, tears flowing down his face. Twinkle Toes, Edric, Frank, and Harleys family watched him. "Ill grow strong... so No one will ever be hurt again! So no one will will ever suffer! So no one will have to sacrifice themselves for me. Ill kill Ghq, and anyone else who would dare hurt the people I love!" Den screamed at the top of his lungs.

~1 hour later~

          Den was outside, feeling sorry for himself, and Swamp man approached Him, dragging his Disgusting body along, leaving a filthy trail of blood, feces, and mucus, inching his deformed body closer to Den. "I heard about what happened" Swamp man Said, in a surprisingly normal voice. "I wish I could have done something I wish I could have beaten Jarsyn all by myself, so no one else would be in danger" Den said, mourningfully "Harley is still alive, don't worry and don't beat yourself up. Mistress Fate would not have given you friends to scale that mountain with if you weren't meant to have them!" Swamp Man said kindly

          Your friends make you powerful, a group of people, a bond, a team can accomplish anything together, if they try hard enough, get a team together to help you achieve your goal, live well, Den." Swamp man said. "Thanks Swamp man, your the coolest!" Den yelled happily. Swamp man contorted his mangled disfigured face in a way than resembled a smile. It peeled off, leaking a bloody pus from where it was before. "Thanks kid, by the way, got any Chenstini Pearlristyum?" Swamp man asked  "No" Den replied. Ill be on my way then, goodbye!

           Swamp man trudged off, leaving behind five different livers and  a female corpse missing its arms, legs and head. Den smiled What a nice guy he thought. Den asked Twinkle toes and Edric to join his team to go find and take down Ghq, however They refused, saying that they wanted to settle down and start a family together. Didn't see that coming Den thought. Edric and Twinkle toes Gave Den a boat loaded with treasure, and Den sailed off, down a river in search for a team. "Goodbye Den!" Edric yelled "We'll Miss you!" Twinkle toes Screamed, as den floated down the River, that led to the open sea, in search for some friends to help him.

~Meanwhile in the Wizard clan~

       "The plan is going well" Luna Night lock, Queen of the wizards said to her second in command . "This experience has made him stronger, soon ill be able to use him to annihilate the so - called strongest man on earth, I will succeed, no matter the cost!" Luna Said, menacingly. 

~Meanmeanwhile in the Swordsmen Clan~

        "MY SON WAS KILLED!?" The king of the swordsmen, Eliot Brown roared, as he found out that Jarsyn Brown was dead. He tried to stand up, his legs shaking. Eliot was quite old now. Who killed him? "We believe a group of monsters did, a  fairy, a Minotaur, a Vampire, and a zombie did this" A woman replied. " I shouldn't have been so hard on my son!" The king cried. "If he had just admitted that there was no secret to the heart herb beer, I would have let him and his friends back into the clan! I have so much regret! Let his former classmates back into this clan at once!" Eliot ordered. "I  already did, and all 8 of them refused." The woman replied. "Ahhh their honor is admirable, isn't it, Zenobia?" The king asked  "It sure is, my King, it sure is" Zenobia replied

~Whilewhilemeanmean in the middle of the ocean~

       Den had been sailing for four days, battling sea monsters, talking to mermaids, and checking out his new treasure. On the fourth day he spotted something, an island in the distance. "This is just the beginning!" He said aloud, smiling as he grew closer, and closer to the land. 

Hey this is the author, and like Den said, this is just the beginning! Keep reading, vote, follow me and comment on my story! Love You!