Part 35

Finally the most awaited moment of lavanya and nk's life had arrived...their marriage.

Akash and Payal were in arnav's room talking to arnav and khushi when nk rushed in.

Nk: khushi bhabiiiiiiii...payal bhabiiiiiiiii...

Arnav: what's wrong with you nk..itna uchhal kyun rahe ho? (why are you jumping so much)

Nk: nannav mere bhai...you don't understand aj meri shaadi hai...marriage you see.. by the way were you equally excited on your marriage.

Arnav felt uncomfortable as he recalled his marriage and khushi kept quiet.

Nk; bataiye na khushi bhabi..nannav bhi aisa excited tha kya?? (say na khushi bhabi..was he equally excited)

Khushi just gave him a fake smile. Arnav could understand her pain.

Arnav: waise tum yahaan aaye kis liye they? (why did you come here)

Nk; oh yeah..main yeh batane ke liye aaya tha ki di mujhe pehera bandhegi isiliye unhone khushi bhabi aur payal bhabi ko bulaya. (di is calling khushi bhabi and payal bhabi)

Khushi: pehera nehi nanheji ..sehera sehera Payal to nk: aap chaliye hum aatey hai (you go..we are coming)

Nk: ok ok payal bhabi...and suddenly goes and hugs akash...says akash mere bhai meri shaadi hai...wish me luck. (akash today is my marriage..wish me luck)

Akash: relax nk bhai..shaadi hai koi jung thori hai (relax..its your wedding not a war)

Payal to khushi: khushi tu jaldi se aaja ..hum chaltey hai. (khushi you come quickly we are going)

Akash and Payal goes out of the room following nk. Payal went closing the door behind. Khushi was still standing there with a sad face.

After all of them had left Arnav held khushi's hand and said: kh..khushi... Before he could say anything khushi hugged him and started to cry. She could not control her emotions anymore. Arnav felt very bad and worried.

Arnav: khushi..khushi.. I know tum kyun ro rahi ho..but please don't cry...please..i am very sorry for whatever I did to you... please khushi.( khushi..khushi.. I know why you are crying..but please don't cry...please..i am very sorry for whatever I did to you... please khushi) She was weeping softly burying her face on his chest. Arnav was constantly stroking her hair.

Arnav continued: khushi tumhare aasu se mujhe bohot dard hota hai..please don't do this to me...khushi please...mujhe pata hai ki maine jo kiya that was disgusting...I ..i feel so disgusted with myself...(his voice cracking up as he choked on his tears) (khushi your tears hurt me a lot..please don't do this to me..khushi please...I know whatever I did was disgusting.. I ..i feel so disgusted with myself)

Khushi heard this and she understood that arnav was hurt. She quickly wiped her tears and looked at him and said : arnavji humey maaf kar dijiye..hum aapko dukh nehi dena chahtey they,...woh hum bas..(arnavji please forgive me..i never wanted to hurt you..i was just...)

Arnav; nehi khushi...i...(no khushi..i..)

Khushi quickly stopped him midway and said to divert the topic and cheer him up: waise aap hamarey aasu dekh ke kahin yeh mat sochiyega ki hum shart ke darr se ro rahe hai...aapko to aadat hai har baat ko shart se jor ne ki..(by the way don't think that I am crying because I am scared of the challenge..you have a habit of linking everything to challenge..)

Arnav a little confused by this sudden change of topic was about to say something, when khushi again stopped him midway and said : ab aap kahenge..what the..khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..pagal ho tum?...fir hum kahenge...jee haan bachpan se..aapko pata nehi..fir aap kahenge...(now you will say...what the khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..are you mad? Then I will say..yes from childhood...then you will say..)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें