Part 36

Khushi payal and anjali came down with lavanya after a while. The boys were rooted to the spot seeing the ladies come down. Khushi quickly had a glance and saw nk's shoes which were just beside arnav. Arnav was too busy looking at her. Khushi noticed this and had a smile.

Suddenly nk said: nannav mere bhai ...take care of my shoes. Yeh khushiji bohot dangerous hai. (please take care of my shoes..she is very dangerous)

Arnav looked at the shoes and said smirked. He then kept on looking at khushi. Khushi took lavanya to the mandap and the rituals began.

While nk and lavanya were taking the 'pheras' khushi quietly went and stood beside arnav. She put her hand on his hand and held it by intertwining their fingers. Arnav was quiet taken aback by this. He looked at her and she smiled back at him making a shiver run down his spine. She then raised her hand and touched the edge of his lips and smoothly brushed her fingers as if to rub something off from there and said in a soft whisper: woh...aapke yahaan kuch... (there was something here) and then shyly put down her fingers with a smile.

Arnav was totally lost in her eyes, and today she was really surprising him with her actions. Arnav was the one who always did such things but today she was very different. He loved it.

While the others were busy watching the rituals, khushi whispered to arnav still holding his hand: arnavji...humey aapse kuch kehena hai..(arnavji..i have to say something to you..)

Arnav was very excited. He thought the moment had arrived when she would confess her feelings.

Arnav: haan bolo khushi...(yes say khushi..)

Khushi: (blushing): yahaan sabke samne hum kaise...aap agar hamarey sath aatey to...(how will I say it here infront of everyone... can you come with me?)

Arnav: yeah ok..chalo (yeah..ok..come)

Khushi walked away with arnav and while going turned back and winked at payal.

Payal had her mouth open seeing her do that. She slowly moved to where arnav was standing and picked up the shoes and ran to khushi's room and hid it. But what she didn't notice was akash had seen everything.

Outside in the lawn:

Arnav: haan bolo khushi..(yes say khushi)

Khushi who was keeping an eye on payal from the glass door saw her coming down the stairs after accomplishing the mission.

Arnav again: khushi...

Khushi: huh...

Arnav: khushi tum mujhse kuch kehena chahti thi...(khushi you wanted to say something to me...)

Khushi (not blushing anymore and back to her old self) said: haan hum yeh keh rahe they ki aapne saarey khaney ka intezaam to dekh liya na (yes I wanted to ask if you have checked all the food arrangements)

Arnav (extremely frustrated): WHAAT???

Khushi: haan to itne saarey mehmaan hai..humey darr hai kahin koi garbar na ho jaaye...(yes..there are so many guests, there should not be any problem)

Arnav(with gritted teeth): to tum yahaan mujhe yahaan khaney ke baarey mein discuss karne ke liye bulaya (so you have called me here to discuss about food arrangements)

Khushi; haan...ab waha hum yeh mehmaano ke samne kaise kehete..isiliye to...(yes...I could not discuss this there infront of the guests)

Arnav (very angry now) says: Unbelievable!! and walks away.

Khushi stands there and giggles at his reaction.

After a while arnav fuming with anger and walks inside and goes to the place where he was standing before. He looked down and got a shock. The shoes were missing. He looked here and there and searched but couldn't find.

Arnav: what the....jootey kaha gaye. (what the...where are the shoes)He then understood it was all khushi's trick. He said with gritted teeth khushi kumari gupta singh raizada and looked up.

Khushi was standing there with crossed arms, a huge grin on her face, mocking him by raising her eyebrows.

Suddenly akash came and whispered something in his ears. Khushi saw arnav's angry face change into a lopsided smile. She sensed something was wrong. She called payal and said: jiji tumne jootey kaha chhupaye...aur kisine tumhe dekha to nehi?(where did you hide the shoes...and hope nobody saw you)

Payal: khushi humne to jootey tumharey kamrey mein chhupaye...aur humey pata nehi ki kisine dekha yaa fir..(khushi I hid it in your room and I am not sure if anyone saw me)

Khushi: off ho jiji tumhe duniya mein laad governor ke kamrey ke ilava koi jagah nehi mili kya...??(oh..didnt you get any other place in this world apart from his room)

Suddenly she saw arnav heading towards his room. She ran behind him. She opened the door and saw arnav standing there with the shoe in his hand and a huge smile on his face.

As soon as she entered, arnav said: khushi...kahin tum isey lene to nahin aayi??(khushi.. have you come here to take these?)

Khushi: aapko yeh kaise...(how did you get these..)

Arnav: tum ko kya lagta hai tum arnav singh raizada ko itni asaani se bewakuf bana logi?(you thought you would fool me so easily)

Khushi walked upto him and said: dekhiye aap usey humey de dijiye..(see please give it to me)

Arnav: excuse me? Tumhe de doon? Kis khushi mein?(give it to you? For what joy?)

Khushi tries to snatch it from him, but moves away. She continues to run behind him in the room but he ducks her everytime.

Suddenly khushi falls to the ground holding her ankle and says: aah...

Arnav quickly runs towards her , puts the shoes down and holds her by her shoulders and says: khushi...kya hua...khushi are you ok?(khushi...khushi..what happened...are you ok?)

Khushi closed her eyes and says: hamara pyer....humey bohot dard ho raha hai(my feet...it is hurting a lot)

Arnav; dekhne do mujhe...(let me see) As soon as he gets busy looking at her ankle, khushi quietly picks up the shoes and gives him a gentle push and runs out of the room smiling.

Arnav was taken aback by the whole situation. He just managed to say; khushi....

But she was gone by then. He went out of his room and saw khushi run towards payal with the shoes. He also came down the stairs with a smile.

Akash; kya bhai? Aapko maine bataya fir aap har gaye...(what is this bro? I told you but still you lost)

Payal: to fir aapne hi ...(so it was you)

Akash(says with a smile): haan maine tumhe dekh liya tha...(yes I had seen you)

Payal shows a fake anger Khushi: jijaji woh kya hai na khushi kumari gupta singh raizada ko harana itna aasan nehi hai...and starts laughing looking at arnav, who smirks looking at her.(jijaji it is not easy to defeat khushi kumari gupta singh raizada)

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें