Chapter 2- Can This Get Any Worse?

I couldn't believe this was happening. I had to stay in the same dorm as my worst enemy.

She snarled at me. "What are you doing here wannabe Malfoy," she said. Sometimes I just wanted to slap her.

"For your information, this is my dorm too and if wannabe Malfoy is the best insult you can come up with, then your clearly dumber than you look," I said.

She scoffed but she didn't say another word. I smirked and continued to unpack my trunk.

After I got done I went to the bathroom to shower before bed. I was rather tense from everything so it took a bit longer than it should have.

After I got out of the shower, I put on my green silk pj's that my aunt got me. Narcissa may not be my own mother but she treats me like her daughter which is more than I can say for my real mum.

Don't get me wrong I loved my mother, but she is always busy working for The Dark Lord so I barely got to see her.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I caught Pansy staring at me. "What are you looking at Parkinson?" I asked.

It may have been the lightning but I could have sworn that I saw a slight blush in her cheeks. "I-I was just looking at a pathetic excuse for a Malfoy," she said her voice shaking a bit.

I roles my eyes. "Whatever pugface."

She scoffed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I straightened up my robes and hung them on the wardrobe door and I crawled into bed.

Pansy's POV:

Why was I staring at her when she walked out of the bathroom? I asked myself that over and over.

It's not that I thought she was pretty or anything. I wasn't into girls like that. I didn't think I did at least.

But she did have some pretty features. Her skin was pail but clear, her curly brown hair seemed wild but tame at the same time and her brown eyes resembled chocolate.

Ugh what was I saying. I didn't like her. I hated her guts. She was annoying, stuck up and selfish. Plus she was an absolute lunatic.

If I hated her then why was I having these thoughts?

Delilah's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Wake up Malfoy you have class."

I opened my eyes and saw Pansy shaking me. "Ugh finally, your snoring was getting on my nerves," she said.

I got out of bed and rolled my eyes. "I don't snore Parkinson," I retorted.

She rolled her eyes. "Sure we'll go with that. And you might want to hurry we have breakfast in 10 minutes," she said as she left.

I quickly changed into my robes and said a spell to calm my wild curls. I quickly applied some makeup and rushed downstairs towards the common room and found Draco and Blaise waiting for me.

"Morning boys," I said giving Blaise a kiss on the cheek and giving Draco a hug.

"Geez Delilah we were about to leave you," Blaise said.

"We nothing. You were the one complaining about being hungry and saying you were going to leave her if she didn't show up in 10 minutes," Draco said.

I hit Blaise in the back of the head. "That's for saying you were going to leave," I said.

He rubbed the back of his head as we walked to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"So Delilah, who's your roommate this year?" Draco asked.

"Pansy fucking Parkinson," I said with disgust.

Blaise and Draco looked at me with sympathy. "Oh geez have fun babe," Blaise said. Draco glared at him and I laughed. He didn't like it when me and Blaise flirted. I don't know why. It was just harmless fun.

We sat down and we barely started eating when Pansy cane over and sat beside Draco. "What do you want Parkinson," he said.

"I just came over to see my Dracy-poo," she said in a fake voice.

Draco rolled his eyes and ignored her as we ate. When we finished eating, me and Draco said bye to Blaise as we headed towards our first class.

"Oh we have to go home next weekend," Draco said aw we walked to class.

"Why's that?" I asked.

Even though there was no one around he lowered his voice. "Your mum is coming home for the weekend," he said.

I started to reply when I heard a voice behind me. "I thought you didn't know who your mum was," the voice said.

We quickly turned around and stared at the person in shock horror. We were screwed.