• Le Grand Finale •

0

(Don't remove this from your library just yet, I promised a bonus)

And with that, they moved on.

Cassidy and Sawyer got married that following November, a theme of rustic-modern. Beau walked Cassidy down the aisle, and Sawyer was walked down by her Dad. Of course, with Maisy as the flower girl.

Sawyer began helping out at the restaurant as a hostess/manager. Speaking of Cassidys restaurant, it was discovered and became one of the most popular restaurants in the city.

Cassidy declined the investment from Chase after some consideration, because honestly-It was doing just fine without any financial help.

Miles and Amber dated for a long time, until they realized that they don't feel the same way as they used to and they went their separate ways.

But that's just how life is, sometimes it takes that turn to where you never expected to be. You know, the fancy way of saying Shit Happens. Because honestly, shit really does happen man. You've just gotta know how to roll with it.

No matter how planned out your life may be, you'll always end up on a different road. And maybe that road won't be so far from what you planned in the first place, you just took the better route to continue your commute ahead.

Not all things can stay the same forever.

Miles ended up changing his career path and becoming an architect, it took a few years, but he designed a new headquarters for the family company in Manhattan.

Soon after sketching a rough draft for his first building, he ran into Amber again on the street. They got talking, and it turns out they both got their own tastes of true success.

She had pursued her dream, and opened a studio where countless art galleries are held annually, while displaying a few of her own paintings as well. And because she did it all on her own, it made it all the more better.

It turns out, they only needed a couple years apart to find themselves. This may sound cheesy, or even cliché, but sometimes when you really love someone, you need some time apart so when you come back together your love is even stronger.

As for Eric, he quit his job at the restaurant when he realized how much he hates serving people. After finishing up his college classes, he mainly worked at the company.

Remember that girl Alyssa from that wedding? Well, guess who got together?

After the wedding, they went on a few secret dates and texted a lot. After the sixth or seventh date is when Eric actually brought her around to meet the family, hitting it off with Maisy straight away. (Also adding a new competitor for her love)

They went on adventures, traveling all the time together-they even had a little adventure book that sat on their coffee table once they got an apartment together.

Beau. He may be the one you're asking about now. The oldest one with the biggest burden.

Beau had a small dark period there for a couple years when Maisy was about nine. He left for a little bit, leaving Maisy between Eric, Cassidy, Sawyer, Miles and Amber. He stopped working as hard, would spend most nights at a bar until last call, and looked like shit most of the time.

He got better though. He got sober, regained his work ethic, and started attending AA meetings.

I don't know if you believe in destiny, but at his second AA meeting, he met a woman who had a similar life to his. She was already looking after her teenage brother, when her mother dropped her toddler brother into her arms and disappeared. Ironically, within a year from when they took in Maisy.

They moved out of the duplex and got a house not too far away, far enough that Beau could still work. Of course, he could work from home too.

They went on to get married during Maisy's preteen years, and even had a baby. A little boy that they named Arlo.

Now for the big question, the one you've all been wondering about: Little Miss Maisy.

Well, Maisy stayed in ballet and got quite good at it. Her interest in the stars faded, but dance was something she always loved as she grew older.

Her teenage years were a little hard, with her siblings moving on before she was allowed to. Cassidy and Sawyer were married and successful, Eric was traveling the world with his girlfriend, Miles and Amber were still there but moved into an apartment living their own lives—engaged by the time Maisy turned 7.

That's when she moved out of the duplex too, and moved into Beau's house with his wife and her nephew.

After Maisy left the duplex, Sawyer and Cassidy wanted a change and got their own apartment. Eric had already moved into his girlfriends apartment and was always traveling. Their original nest was finally empty, everyone was gone.

Sarah, Beau's muse, introduced her to her little brother that she had raised—He and Maisy ended up getting quite close, like they were siblings.

Maisy eventually grew up, with her best friends and sidekick by her side. Adeline and Brynlee were always her best friends, and they all took on the beginning of the adult world together.

Conquering all that came at them with their heads held high, even boys that her brothers disapproved of.

Of course, with Teddy still in hand.

The end.

💛