❂ 042. force signals

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xlii. FORCE SIGNALS

❛                                  what if i told you / i feel likei know you? / but we never met / it's for the best

❛                   what if i told you / i feel like
i know you? / but we never met / it's for the best.

PUNISHER        //         PHOEBE BRIDGERS

EISHA GAZED WARILY AROUND THE ISOLATED VILLAGE

EISHA GAZED WARILY AROUND THE ISOLATED VILLAGE. Nothing moved, but that didn't stop her free hand from resting firmly on her lightsaber hilt — fully ready to attack if need be.

Walking ahead of her and Wolffe, Cody muttered, "Buildings are just buildings. What really makes a city are the inhabitants that live in it."

Blinking rapidly, the Vashuni raised her brows before smirking at the Commander's comment — what the hell was he on about? Seeing her smirk, Wolffe lightly nudged her side to remind her to be on high alert.

But, she didn't see it as that.

Elbowing him back, he halted. Her hand was firmly held by his, and it caused her to stop too. Slowly turning his head to her, he could see the playful grin etched on her face as his eyes narrowed at her amusement. Watching each other carefully, the two ignored the others; patiently waiting to see who would strike first.

Pouting as Wolffe stayed perfectly still, Eisha let her guard down. Looking away from the Commander, she attempted to pull him along before he let go.

Shoving her several feet forward.

Rounding back to Wolffe, her mouth fell agape as she heard him chuckling — the Commander feeling momentarily proud of his achievement. Before, a certain Vashuni returned the favour and attempted to push him back.

Catching her hands in his, she barely nudged him back an inch. Laughing down at her, he circled his arms around her tightly to prevent her from escaping. Grinning under his helmet as she whined at her predicament, she failed to keep up her annoyance as she let a laugh of her own slip as she soon found herself stuck.