Laughing jack x reader lemon

You've been in your room all day, on your laptop watching random YouTube videos. You had nothing else to do today since all the others had gone off on huge killing spree. All except for you and Laughing Jack. Secretly you had a crush on him but he didn't know that. All he knew was that you two were really good friends. Maybe even best friends.

Feeling abit hungry after awhile, you decided to go to the kitchen. Since no one else was there, they couldn't kick you out of the kitchen for eating before a meal. You never listened though. Once in the kitchen you immediately went to the pantry and got ( fave snack item ) and ate it right away. Feeling generous, you decided to grab another and offer some to LJ. You walked down what seemed like a never ending hallway, all the way to Jack's room. You were about to knock on the door, when something stopped you. You heard strange noises coming from Jack's room.

You lightly knocked on the door. " Jack, is everything fine in there? " you said, your voice very soft. He didn't answer. Just then, you could have sworn you heard your name. " I'm coming in! " You announced as you opened the door, only to find the black and white clown jerking off to a picture of you. You could feel yourself blushing as he continued to please himself. You were so into watching the clown do his thing that you totally forgot all about the ( snack item ) which had slipped out of your hands and was now falling to the ground. It hit with a thud, startling both you and LJ.

" ( your name)!! I w-was.. " Jack paused noticing that you weren't mad. " Jack.. " you said, looking at the ground. " yes,( your name )? " He sat up. " I really like you. " you admitted. The smile stretched across Jack's face. " I like you too.... " He started,while standing up and walking over to you. You blushed even more as you saw his beautiful nude body. " But you were very naughty to walk in on me like that... " You knew what he now had in mind. Just the thought of it made you wet down there. " I'm going to have to punish you. "

Jack pulled you close to him, and forced you into a rough kiss. You immediately gasp, and he slips his snake like tongue into your mouth, feeling around your wet cavern. It felt amazing, and he tasted like candy too. You could feel yourself melt into the kiss. Just when it was getting good, he pulled away. You slowly open your eyes, and watch him as he fumbles around with your pants buttons. " Let me do it. " you unbuttoned your pants, and just as they were falling to the floor, Jack ripped off your shirt. You weren't shy at all,instead of covering, you posed abit, just teasing him.

Jack smirked, as he grabbed you, lifting you up abit, which caused you to wrap your legs around his waist, and started kissing you again. He worked his tongue around in your mouth while on of his hands unhooked your bra. With your free hand, you took off your bra the rest of the way and threw it across the room. Jack pressed you up against a wall, to help support you better. His lips trailed over to your jawline, you close your eyes as his soft black lips brush over your delicate skin. Suddenly you felt something rubbing you down there.. " Ooo! ( your name )~ you're so wet.. " He slipped his hand into your panties and entered one finger into your womenhood. You let out a soft moan, but it wasn't enough to please the clown. He pushed in another finger, pumping in and out faster. " J-Jack.. stop t-teasing me! " You managed to say. " I want you so badly. " You added. He pulled his fingers put of you,and using his claw he cut off your panties. He leaned close to your ear and whispered in a horny tone, " be careful what you wish for. "

Before you know it, you were thrown on his bed. Jack crawled on top of you and positioned himself at your entrance. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and as you did so he forced his ten inches all the way in. Before you would scream out in pain, Jacks lips smashed into yours. He waited abit for you to get use to his size before moving. You nodded, giving him permission. " Geez, y/n h-how are y-you so t-tight? " He slowly started pumping in and out of you, every fifth thrust he increased his speed. As he thrusted inside of you, he gave you afew love bites on your neck every now and then.

After about ten minutes, you could feel something buildng up inside of you. " J-Jack.. I'm s-so close. " you panted. " m-me too " He groaned, slamming into you as hard as he could. He slightly shifted and suddenly you were a moaning mess. Jack continuously slammed into this spot, knowing how good it made you feel. After a few minutes you finally reached your climax, releasing it all over Jack's member. " mmm " Not long after, Jack reached his climax too, mixing his fluids with yours. LJ pulled out of you, and played beside you panting.

You pulled the blanket over both of you and placed your head on his bare chest. He lovingly wrapped both arms around you. When he caught his breath, he softly whispered, " I love you y/n" You smiled, and nuzzled his chest. " I love you too LJ