𝐢𝐱. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

The bottle was pointed at Riven.

Silence fell upon the group as they glanced between him, Star, Sky and Stella. Gulping, Star raised her eyes to gaze upon Riven's surprised look, who stared back at her before shrugging. Sky was clenching his jaw hardly, glaring at the bottle as he wrapped his arms around his knees. No way Star would kiss Riven, right? Then again, why wouldn't she?

After she internally sighed in relief that the bottle hadn't landed on Sky, Stella smirked, raising an eyebrow at Star's hesitance. "Go on then, kiss! We don't have all day." when Star glanced at her, she shrugged. "I mean, any reason not to?"

Star glanced at Sky, anger bubbling inside when she realised he was gazing at the floor. Of course Sky wouldn't say anything. Scoffing, she frowned to disguise her hurt. He didn't care about her. She had fooled herself into thinking so yet it appeared she was wrong. Stella was proof of that. She was still by his side.

Edging forward, she cupped Riven's face, and their lips crashed together. As their tongues danced together, Star thought of how far her friendship had come along with Riven. They had kissed once before; a year ago, also at a party. A rivarly between the two had followed, yet this year she had learned to trust him. 

And while she had feelings for Sky, she was glad it was Riven she had to kiss. 

Thinking about the devil, Sky had looked up, at the wrong moment. The sight of two best friends locking lips made his heart clench with jealousy and hurt. And he truly only had himself to blame. And while he knew Riven and Star didn't have feelings for each other, he couldn't help but insecurity crawl up his spine. What if . . . 

Not being able to stand the sight any longer, Sky abruptly stood up, making Stella grab his hand in confusion. "Sky? Where are you going?"

"I need some air. Don't follow me." Stella slumped over hurt as Sky stormed away, causing for whispers and raised eyebrows to go around.

As Star and Riven sepparated their lips, and Bloom spun the bottle for her turn, Star casually glanced around to just frown. "Where's-"

"He went to go get some air while you were kissing Riven." Sam replied, slightly smirking as he nudged Star to follow the blond Specialist. After a second of hesitation, Star stood up, excusing herself from the game before exiting the room, unaware of Stella's glare that followed her before disappearing.