𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

L’ Etoile ━

act one: chapter three

THE QUIDDITCH MATCH

THE DAYS PASSED ON AND THEIR WORK INCREASED, from each of the classes and it had only been a month

THE DAYS PASSED ON AND THEIR WORK INCREASED, from each of the classes and it had only been a month. Lily had told them 6th year's free periods will all go into finishing essays and she was right, which wasn't a shock. This didn't stop them though, Amelia, along with her friends, continued to still enjoy talking and joking between their tasks.

The full moon had befallen the last month and the marauders dealt with it successfully like every year. Remus, or his werewolf form, hadn't done any damage, except he did try running towards Hogwarts. A deer with his beautiful antlers, a black dog with great fur, a small adorable rat, and a red furred fox, altogether had stopped him before he could even go near the school.

Remus had to stay in the hospital wing for about half the next day, and Amelia made sure to actually take notes in the classes she shared with him, so he didn't miss out or worry about his education.

He was, of course, thankful for the notes but mostly for the chocolates she gave him along with the parchment.

James had held the try outs for the Gryffindor team and their first match was today with their rivals, Slytherin naturally.

The try outs went extremely well, Amelia had been there too even when she wasn't participating. Out of her friends, James was a chaser, a great one at that, Sirius was a beater, again very skillful, and Marlene was another chaser along with James.

The match was about to begin, and both teams were circled around their captains with determination to win against the opposing team.

Amelia went and wished luck to the whole team, "Good luck guys! Do win and come back, I'll be cheering for you all either way!"

The team laughed knowing she wasn't exaggerating the fact that she'd be shouting for them as it had happened every year, regardless of Professor McGonagall warning her. She enjoyed Amelia's yells but only secretly.

The match had begun and Amelia sat beside Minerva, "Welcome everyone to our very first quidditch match for the year, Gryffindor versus Slytherin!"

Loud cheers could be heard from every student present there with green or red scarves and flags in support.

"We have the very good-looking Potter as the captain for the lions," she added as requested by James the prior day, "and Talkalot as captain for the snakes" she ended with a distaste and a small hiss when saying 'snakes'.

She continued to comment on every score, a bit biased-ly, with her personal takes on the match as well, including everything she was told to say by her friends. She received an eye roll or a grunt from her head of the house almost every sentence, even interruptions at times.