Chapter 13

"Can a grain of dessert sand grow life when it is watered?

No,

So how can my barren heart love when it has been rotten.
.....................................................

A girl's punches hitting the sand box was the only sound echoing in the room.

Her knuckles turning red with each blow she made,her cold brown eyes fixed at her target.

Sweat was running down her toned body, making her look more sexy to the eyes that stared at her in admiration.

His back pressed on the wall,arms crossed as he stood in the darkness, unknown to her.
Her each punch making his chest swell in proudness.

She refused to stop,her punches increasing in intensity and eyes blurring with tears.
Her heavy breath accompanying the sound of her punches.

He straightened,not liking her aggression and lack of control.
Eyes softening at the girl's inability to keep her anger in control.

She was hurting herself.

And he hated this.

Holding the swinging bag with his strong grip,he made his presence known.
But she was oblivious.

He stared at her brown orbs.
Coldness and anger evident in them.

"Love calm down"

He spoke politely,in compete contrast to his persona and the way he talked to others.
The girl in front of him being an exception.

She refused to listen,more tears dripping from her eyes to be accompanied by drops of sweat.
Her forehead covered in sweat and her small hairs sticking onto it.

On seeing her lack of response,he sighed.
But not leaving the bag from his grip

The blows intensified and he steadily took each thrust with his strong grip on the bag.
His body absorbing the vibrations of the anger that came his way.

He saw blood dripping from her knuckles now,she was not even wearing gloves for god sake.
Knowing that it was enough now.

With one swift movement,he had pushed aside the sand bag and held her fist.
Her anger refusing to cool down even after his calm ones stared at her with softness and concern.

"You are hurting yourself Love,please stop"

She looked down ,not ready to melt seeing his loving hazel orbs.
His eyes held the power to hypnoptize her and she didn't wanted to calm down.

Not yet atleast.

She thrashed in his grip, determined to open the lock,which he himself have taught her.

Being the expert that she was,she broke free from his grip and turned her back on him.
Not willing to show him any weakness in form of tears.

Her chest moving up and down as she tried to relax herself.

"Let me be"

Being the only words she spoke,making his hands to turn into fists.
She needed someone but her stubborn attitude makes her refuse to ask for help from anyone.

Not even him.

"Amara""

He says enclosing her waist in his arms from behind and placing a soft kiss on her neck.
Her body stiffnes and she felt his comforting touch,but she relaxed subsequently.

"It's fine Love, don't think much about it"

His words calming her a bit,but not to the extent of stopping her tears.
Turning around she looked into his hazel orbs in helplessness,his grip on her waist tightening.