The Only Thing That Keeps Me

"Fuck- darling you're killing me." Taehyung wrapped his long fingers around the boy's pretty neck, adding just that bit of pressure that made the boy underneath him twitch. Beautifully broken moans spilled from spit-slicked lips and Taehyung dipped down to lick a stripe from the boy's jaw to his bottom lip until he was delving into his pretty boyfriend's mouth.

"Hyung", the boy whimpered when Taehyung retreated, his lips chasing the other's warmth.

Jeongguk's thighs were wrapped around Taehyung's waist with a strong grip as he took the pounding he was given. Taehyung's other hand - the one not squeezing the breath out of his boyfriend - was keeping his body steady, knuckles white as he kept ahold of the mattress beneath them.

The boy could feel his boyfriend's thrusts grow sloppier and when the fingers around his neck lost their grip, Jeongguk grabbed the chance to push Taehyung back and climb on top.

A groan elicited from the man's mouth as soon as his back made contact with the bed. Jeongguk, surprised his strength had managed to topple his boyfriend over, crawled over to the man and slid down onto his cock, squeezing a moan from both their vocal cords.

"Fuck little one", Taehyung grunted when the boy moved up, letting the member slide out of his walls. Jeongguk glanced down to gaze at the blissed look on Taehyung's face that was accompanied with a sexy grin that would have made the boy come in an instant if Taehyung's hand hadn't sneakily reached forward to squeeze his member - denying him release.

A cry left Jeongguk's lips when the dry orgasm shuddered through his body. "No coming until hyung said so", Taehyung warned with an almost growl and he pushed the other down again, starting to speed up again.

"Meanie." Jeongguk whined, feeling the hot white pleasure quickly build up again as Taehyung sought his own release as well.

Taehyung's body dropped down onto his boyfriend's once the orgasm hit both of them with full force. Jeongguk cried out as Taehyung's dick hit his prostrate when he had just come, the oversensitivity not something he welcomed at that exact moment. The older man chuckled and slipped out of Jeongguk so the boy wouldn't be uncomfortable.

"Thanks for the Valentine's sex little one", Taehyung grinned, flopping from the boy's chest so he could give Jeongguk some space to breathe. He felt around for the panties Jeongguk had gotten for himself and the blueberry-flavored lube. "Where did the handcuffs end up?"

Jeongguk lazily rolled over to examine the side of the bed where he thought he had thrown the red fluffy pair of handcuffs after his muscles had gotten sore from the restraint. "I have absolutely no clue", the boy grunted before dropping his head down onto the pillow. "m' tired."

"I can't believe you'll be graduating next week." Taehyung voiced out after somewhat catching his breath.

Jeongguk managed to smile even though he was already halfway into dreamland. "Me neither." He could hear his boyfriend say something else but his mind had already started wandering and soon he was fast asleep, leaving his body to be cleaned up by Taehyung. "Goodnight darling."

»»————- 🥊 ————-««

"I could probably eat a whole raw onion."

Taehyung glanced from the steering wheel to look at his boyfriend who was already dressed in his graduation gown. The boy's hair was looking utmost fluffy and curly today and Taehyung had applied some lipgloss to the boy's lips on Jeongguk's request. Two earrings dangled in his right earlobe while the stud in his other ear seemed lonely. Taehyung finally spoke up when he had to slow down for the upcoming red light.

"Darling, why are you telling me this? Why are you thinking about this when we're literally on our way to your graduation?" Taehyung asked the boy. "Besides, you hate raw onions."