valentine's day (1)

it was finally valentines day and i was still pondering on the fact that suna asked me to be his valentines on a minecraft world that he made

honestly, it was so cute. i don't deserve him.

well anyways, other than that, i am currently late for school because i stayed up all night making chocolates for him and my friends.

"oi y/n, ur late" kai said as he passed by my room.

"well shit, i for sure didn't know that!" i shouted at kai who was going down the stairs.

'aaah, okay i just need my phone, my bag.. and.. i should be good to go'

i sped down the stairs and i took a meatbun from the table.

"wait don't take that one, that's the bigger meat bun" kai tells me.

"oh hell nah, i'm taking this one, good. bye."

"i literally hate u"

"i love youuu"

"bye y/n, have a great day at school." dad says.

"oh- hey, don't forget ur chocolates" mom reminds me as i almost forgot about the sole reason as to why i'm late right now.

"bye! i'll be back soon!" i say as i exit the door.

i took my bike and got ready to sit on it.

[ding]

suna
hey baby
goodmorning and happy valentine's day
u're late btw

i checked the clock as i realize that i am currently 20 minutes late than the supposed time that i should already be leaving for school.

'aah fuck i have no time to respond to this'

'—where's my headphones, headphones..
aah—!'

on the other hand, for suna, class was about to start in 15 minutes.

he was with walking with osamu, both of them coming back from their morning practice.

"imagine having a girlfriend to give u chocolates for valentine's day"

"fucking cringe-y" he added.

"yeah, yeah. whatever u say man."

"man i want a girlfriend."

"how's sato?" suna asks him as they took books out of their lockers.

"that's a secret i would never tell." he says with his index finger on his lips.

"okay dude whatever u say" suna said as he bonked his head with his textbook.

walking away from osamu but him still following from behind, suna saw sato and her friends talking.

he was thinking that he could greet y/n a good morning but it turns out she hasn't arrived yet. :(

so, he took out his phone as they approached the entrance of their classroom and there he texted her right away.

a few seconds after suna sent his text, a name called "baby" and a photo of y/n falling on the ice rink popped up.

"hi baby" suna said.

"h, hi" she panted.

"sorry i'm biking to school right now.. i am also late"

he heard her say as the sound of a train passing by also got caught in the call.

"it's okay, i just wanted to greet you. i'll see u here, alright?" he said as he realized it would've been easier if she wasn't talking to anybody right now.

"u also have 9 minutes left." he added as he heard her curse at herself.

suna laughed, "okay okay bye asshole."

"yes yes bye bye" was the last thing he heard between the call he had with her.

suna was about to scroll through instagram but instead heard a couple of whispers instead.

"hey hey did u see the new foreigner chick??"

"yeaah heard everyone was talking about her"

"a lot of the girls were trash talking her"

"naah but she's pretty right?"

"can u really pull a chick like her? i bet i could"

"naaaah u know who could?"

"i bet nakamura could"

"man fuck him he keeps stealing the girls"

"right"

"ah but dude apparently she's already dating someone"

"huh?"

"oh yeah yeah, i heard she's dating that one dude who has a fanclub"

"which one?"

"suna rintarou, he's in our class"

"aaaah, so that's why the girls are mad"

"man i wish i had a fan club too"

"nah hoe u ugly as fuck"

"bitch fuck u"

...

'what dumbasses'

suna thought.

helloo
i forgot to add a note here
but
anyways
i wanted to tell u guys that i cleaned up all the chapters..
well if there are still typos its prolly bc i did it on purpose or i missed it
cause i didnt re-read it really
i just made more space so its easier to read
btw, if u guys didn't notice.. back in the chapter called "trip around town" there was already foreshadowing for some shit that was about to go down soon 😏😏😏😏 LMFAO
but anyways
bye bye