‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

MIYAMURA STOOD STIFFLY AT the entrance of the building with his hands in his pocket. He felt fidgety the moment he woke up this morning. And before you could even ask, no, it's not puberty shifting the hormones in his body, but the invitation Miyoko Y/n sent him the night before.

After their conversation that was held at the rooftop, she asked if they could exchange numbers—right off the bat. Her boldness had him freezing for a brief moment, pondering in his head if it was normal to give his newfound friend (whom he barely knew) his number. What would be the point of them exchanging numbers anyway? Does she plan on conversing more with him and possibly establish their relationship?

He could be overthinking this though. This probably wouldn't even last a week. For all he knows, after this one favor, Miyoko Y/n would leave him and pretend nothing ever happened.

So with no complaints, he gave her his phone. It wouldn't even really matter if she ignored and left him, he could always delete her number with just a push of a button. Nothing is permanent after all. For now though, Miyoko Y/n will be the tiny droplet of water threatening to fall at any moment in his bleak and lonely life.

The landlord eventually found them and they received a good scolding, specially Y/n, in which Miyamura found out that she had special access because of a deal she made with the landlord. And because of that Y/n was revoked from her rooftop privileges for a month.

They ended up messaging each other that same night, talking about the incident, and then bidding each other good night.

"Talk to you soon! Good night Miyamura-kun." The message said, with a sleeping emoticon at the end of her text.

It looked so...cute.

The longer Miyamura eyed it, he found it even more endearing. It was such a simple message, yet it had him completely spellbound. It made him want to look forward to talking with her more.

Damn it. Don't get your hopes up just yet.

The next day, Miyamura didn't hear from the girl. He assumed it might be because she was out busy doing other things. Customary habits of going out with her other friends, doing chores, or working part-time somewhere at maybe a coffee shop or a convenience store. He pictured her doing these things as he worked and thoughts like these would plague his mind every once in a while. He figured that with the little interaction they had yesterday and the week before, he already had a grasp of what her routine looked like. But for now, he could only imagine and assume because Miyoko Y/n is still a stranger to him.