10

"Jisung... do you love her?"

Everyone in the room grew quiet and looked at the younger boy who didn't answer.

"Tell me the truth!! Do you love y/n?!" Minho raised his voice as his heart began to shatter into small little pieces.

Jisung didn't dare look into his eyes, but once he did, he showed no fear when those three words came out of his mouth.

"Yes, I do."

"For how long?" Minho stared lost, not believing that his best friend liked the same girl he did.

"She had me at hello," he chuckled.

"Hello?"

"When we met, that was the first thing she said to me," Jisung explained, smiling fondly at the memory of you bumping into him.

"But...." Minho had his head hung low as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"But you like her too don't you?" Jisung knew the answer even before Minho replied. "It took you a while to realize it hyung. Well let's forget about this for now, we need to save her. Seungmin found their hideout's location so he'll be leading us there."

"Okay..." he willingly agrees. You were his top priority right now, but he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you may fall for Jisung instead. From now on, they were rivals. Love rivals.

_____

You were staring at the wall of your room, bored as hell. "Who knew that I would be wishing Minho was here?" You softly laugh before the door opens and in came the leader.

"I'm guessing you already know my name, but if you forgot, it's Taeyong," he stands in front of you with an intimidating gaze.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to answer my questions."

"What do you want to know?"

"Who are you? What relationship do you have with Stray kids? Where are you hiding the money? Where is their base?" He interrogated you continuously but you remembered Minho's exact words from before.

"Whatever you do, don't give them any information about us, or yourself. That is, if you don't want to get too involved with this type of stuff."

"What happens if I don't listen to you?" You daringly looked into his eyes.

"Then things won't be getting so pretty."

"Whatever it is, I can handle it."

Taeyong raises a brow at your confidence before he makes a 'tch' sound with his mouth.

"I don't want to resort to anything unnecessary so I'll give you one more chance. Answer me, or suffer the consequences," he watched you and for the sake of the members, you kept quiet and locked eyes with him.

"So be it."

_____

"You sure you're going to be okay hyung? You're still sick," Felix points out as they were on their way to you in dark black van.

"I'm fine. A cold can't stop me, and I already took my medicine so stop worrying."

Minho only looked forward ahead of them, his tone not wavering. The only thing he could focus on was you. He needed you back. Back by his side.

"You remember the plan right?" He asks for the fourth time.

"Yeah, yeah," Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Seungmin and Jeongin will stay in the car while directing us through their headquarters while we separate into two groups. Changbin, Jisung, and me, while Chan and Felix are with you."

Minho nods in approval as they soon made it infront of the building you were in.

"Make sure no one finds you guys," Chan warns the youngest two before leaving them to join his group.

"Can you guys hear me?" Seungmin says through the earpiece, a laptop in front of him as he scanned the design of the place.

"We hear you. Now let's get back y/n!" Jisung replied, determined to do so.

"Hyung, use the back entrance since there aren't any guards there. It's locked but Changbin should be able to break it," Jeongin instructs. "Minho, follow them, but once you get in, turn left while Jisung turns right."

Minho does exactly as he was told and began to walk stealthily through the halls with Chan and Felix by his side.

"Look for anything suspicious, they've got her in a room somewhere," Seungmin says.

"Wait, isn't that..." Felix stops in front of a door, picking up a certain bracelet off the ground. "This belongs to y/n."

"So she should be around here–" Minho stops his sentence when he heard a voice scream not so far from him. Your voice to be exact. "That has to be her..."

They run until they were met infront of a door. Chan leans his ear against it and hears two voices speaking.

"Still not giving in huh?"

"Never."

"I don't want to do this you know. It'll be easier if you just told me."

"I'm not telling you anything!!"

"Are they that important to you? How strong-willed you are. But I won't hurt you, I'm not that type of person. I'll just threaten them since you're with us."

"As if they'd come...."

"Oh? You don't think they'll come to rescue you? Interesting. You should have faith in them though. I'm sure they care about you."

"Maybe..."

"They're in here. I heard their voices," Chan whispers to them. "On the count of three, we'll go in. 1, 2, 3!"

The busted open the door and held their guns up but what they saw wasn't what they expected.

You weren't there, but someone else was.

"Semi?" Minho stared at the girl in a loss for words as she smirked at him.

"Long time no see Minho."