ouija board (pt. 1)

(a/n: minor Attack on Titan s4 spoiler, if you can call it that lmao)

Minho tried to move his leg, and winced upon trying due to his plaster.

Jisung rolled over the stool he was sitting on, jumped over Felix, did a backflip, and landed in front of Minho and asked, "ARE YOU OKAY?"

Everyone just stared.

"Bro," Minho spoke.

"Bro," Jisung replied.

"Bro."

"Bro."

"He's okay," Changbin exasperatedly intervened, and Hyunjin slammed a hand over his mouth and whispered, "Let them have their moment."

"You all don't need to worry about me," Minho spoke, "It's like the fourth day you've come to visit me."

"We ain't leaving you here," Chan resolved.

"Although I do feel special and important that you guys are here, as you should be," Minho scoffed, "You guys can go home. I'll be fine."

"Nah, we ain't leaving you anytime soon. We're gonna annoy you until you get all fit and fine and then you can be all independent and sassy," Felix grinned brightly.

"Who told you I can't be sassy right now?"

"He's just trying to be polite," Seungmin spoke up.

"So, to conclude, we're gonna visit you every day until you're all well," Jeongin clapped his hands once, and Chan looked at him proudly.

"And to cure the boredom, I've got something you all will like," Hyunjin drew out a board from his bag.

It was an Ouija board.

Jisung and Jeongin froze.

"I think I have to go home," Jeongin turned for the door, and Changbin protested, "Yah! Weren't you giving speeches about being here with us?"

"That was until we tried to summon the evil!"

"Chill! Nobody is gonna haunt y-" before Seungmin could complete his words, the lights went off.

They all just stood there, flabbergasted.

"Did I do that by getting the board...?" Hyunjin gulped.

"It's just a blackout, relax," Minho calmly said.

Jisung looked around, scared, "This is scary."

"Let's play the game! There can't be a better moment than this to use the Ouija board!" Chan cheered.

"I thought you were the smartest one out of us all," Felix looked at the other Aussie (not Hyunjin), disappointed.

"Well, excuse me? What am I, then? A potato?" Seungmin spoke, raising a brow.

"Ah, no!" Hyunjin dramatically cried, "Don't say potato! It makes me miss Sasha, our potato girl!"

"...who?"

"Attack on Titan."

"Oh, how could I forget her?"

"Fuck Gabi!" Hyunjin exclaimed, and Seungmin agreed. 

"Anyway, let's play!" Minho changed the topic.

"I don't want to..." Jeongin trailed off.

"I thought you weren't a kid anymore?" Seungmin tested, and the youngest straightened up.

"Alright, I will play!" he made up his mind, leaving Jisung gaping at him.

"Traitor!" Jisung cried, and Felix spoke, "Just hold my hand throughout the game, bruh."

"This is why I platonically love you."

"Love you too, bro."

Hyunjin placed the board on the ground and drew out a couple of candles from his bag as well.

"Why do you have the candles?" Changbin asked.

"I thought we were going to dim the lights, so I brought it. Didn't know that there would be no light."

"Makes sense."

Chan clapped, and all of them — except Minho — sat around in a circle next to the hospital bed, so that Minho could have a good look on it too.

"Let the Hunger Games begin!" Felix happily spoke.

Jeongin trembled, "I hope I don't die today."

(a/n: since the chapter was getting a bit lengthy, I decided to divide it into two parts. The next part will be up veryyy soon!)