Chapter 9.5: Movie night!

(That's Moriko's pyjamas^)

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Moriko was listening to (Y/N) cry from the other side of the door and couldn't help but feel like it was her fault that (Y/N) was crying. Moriko knocked on the door and after a few seconds (Y/N) opened it. "Hey Moriko! Are you ready for be-" (Y/N) was cut off by Moriko hugging her leg while crying. "I'm sorry Oka-san! It's my fault you're sad!" Moriko told her in-between sobs. "Oh, Moriko. It's not your fault! I promise!" (Y/N) replied while crouching down to Moriko's level and hugging her. Moriko gripped (Y/N)'s shirt and released her tears onto (Y/N)'s shirt. (Y/N) picked up Moriko and let her cry while running her fingers through Moriko's hair to calm her down. When Moriko finally stopped crying, (Y/N) thought of something that would cheer both of them up.  "Do you want to have a movie night tonight, Moriko? We can have some melon bread, instant ramen since Kaori isn't here, and some fruit candy." (Y/N) suggested. Moriko immediately perked up at the sound of candy and jumped from (Y/N)'s arms to grab some of her favourite candy from the kitchen. (Y/N) laughed before closing the door to change into her pyjamas.

Time skip

(Your pyjamas are #10 but instead of pink, it's (f/c) )

(Y/N) walked out of her room and saw that Moriko had everything except the ramen ready. (Y/N) made the ramen and brought it over to Moriko with a pair of chopsticks. They began to watch a movie while eating the instant ramen.

Time skip (Halfway through the movie)

(Y/N) threw away the empty ramen cups and washed the chopsticks before going back to the couch to watch the movie. Moriko was staring at the screen, too fixated with the movie to notice (Y/N) sitting back down. 

Time skip

(Y/N) and Moriko fell asleep on the couch as the movie finished. Kaori came home to see her girlfriend and Moriko asleep on the couch. Kaori let out a quiet laugh before gently picking up Moriko and placing her on (Y/N)'s bed, and getting herself ready to go to sleep. She picked up (Y/N) (Bridal style) and plopped her on her bed (Kaori's bed) then cuddled her while falling asleep.

 She picked up (Y/N) (Bridal style) and plopped her on her bed (Kaori's bed) then cuddled her while falling asleep

(Like that ^) (Kaori is in the guy's position and (Y/N) is in the girl's position)

Before completely falling asleep, Kaori kissed (Y/N)'s forehead. (Y/N) smiled unconsciously at the sweet action as both girls drifted into the dream world.

A.N.

Here's another in between fluff chapter before the big reveal of who [Redacted] is! I hope you guys enjoyed this fluff and payed attention to a certain part. 

Happy Reading! Sayonara! Stay Safe! ~Author-san

Word count: 500 words