And so, they fell in love

At this time of the day, Chuuya would usually be having fun with his two friends but today was the day he was putting an end to this. He isn't third wheeling them anymore.

This evening was a cold one so Chuuya made sure to wear his green coat and white beanie, his phone obviously turned off so that his friends won't annoy him as he went out on a walk.

It has been awhile since he moved to Japan with them, although they were originally Japanese, they were born in France and grew there but after graduating from High School, they decided to finish their University studies in Japan and get to live new experiences- or so Shirase and Yuan said.

"What new experiences ? My life couldn't be more peaceful .." Chuuya wasn't complaining but this was quite not what he expected, he still wished something special would maybe happen.

"Isn't this the Yama ... Yamashi ... Yamashiko park ?" Chuuya did know the language but still wasn't that familiar with the place, he couldn't recall the name of the park he was in even though he came here with his friends only days ago.

His attention soon drifted to a crowd there, he approached them, wondering what they were so focused on and the first thing his eyes laid on were eyes, azure eyes just like his, blue eyes painted on a huge canvas.

"I let you guess who these blue eyes belong to ."

Chuuya's eyes were on the man who spoke, he seemed to be the Painter, a tall brunet with eyes of color that matched his hair. His sleeves were rolled up, bandages showing underneath instead of skin which confused the redhead but then again, his attention switched to the people in the audience making their guesses.

"Maybe a girl you loved ?"

"Someone you look up to ?"

"It's his eyes !!"

Chuuya blinked few times at the guy pointing at him and all eyes were suddenly on him, even the Painter's who he locked gazes with. The guy shortly felt the need to explain himself as he realized the weird atmosphere he put everyone in.

"W-well .. he's the only one with blue eyes here and he came right when you asked your question so i ... thought he was related to the painting and Sensei was going to reveal this to us but maybe i was wrong ..."

Chuuya was out of words, he was not ready for this. Luckily, the Painter spoke and eased the weird tension.

"Our new companion has blue eyes indeed but if you look deeply into them, you would realize they are quite different from the ones i am painting ."

The guy wore an apologetic smile and everyone had their eyes back to the Painter who fixed some details in his art with his watercolors while he told his story.

"These blue eyes belong to a man, a man i used to know, he was older than me, he was kinder, wiser, he was always there to listen to whatever i blabber about, he was always there to show me the right path .. though i didn't always follow it .. but if i had to describe what he was to me with one word i would say friend, he was my friend ."

The Painter was done with the main blue eyes and now was painting other eyes, brown ones, green ones, black ones .. there were five of them.

"He was so kind that he adopted five orphans, he looked after them, took care of them, raised them, gave them his all .. he even took me to them but they didn't like me .. kids never like me for some reason ..."

When he was done making all the eyes look the most beautiful, he suddenly started throwing on them white watercolor, a white similar to the one of the canvas. This didn't fail to surprise Chuuya "Why would he ruin his art right when he was done with it ?"