1.15

[ ATEEZ POSITIONS ]

Kim Hongjoong

God Father
He was brought up in a Mafia family himself so once he came of age, he branched his own syndicate. He broke the family branch and created his own: ATEEZ.
Leads the work day with an iron first, yet doesn't hesitate to unwind with his members during the night time. Always looks out for his members when they show weakness and fatigue with their day to day life.

Park Seonghwa

Under Boss & Medic
He was there to step in for Hongjoong whenever he was needed outside of the country for business. He held a lot of power within himself and the younger and inexperienced members. He kept quiet until needed, yet he way always lurking in the shadows taking note of everything and everyone.

Kang Yeosang

Head Of Junior Forces, Torture Specialist
He's the man that Hongjoong goes to when he finds another kid that needs someplace to go. Yeosang usually goes on hits with another member, yet when they're at headquarters – you can find him training everyone younger than him. He is skilled in everything from explosives to money transfers in hacking.
He's paving the way for all thee prospering youths to be prepared for when they become legal. Once they become legal, then Yeosang won't have to teach them anything else and will expect them to prove their skills to all other members.

Yeosang uses mental tactics to get inside his victims' head. Makes it feel as if he already knows what they have done when in actual reality he doesn't even know what he's supposed to be getting out of them.
Yet when he meets a tough cookie that doesn't fall for his mental tricks, he doesn't have problem getting physical with different instruments.

Choi San

Trainer For Hand To Hand Combat, Assassin
He takes everyone under his wings. He works alongside Jongho but in the opposite form: Hand to Hand. San makes sure that he teaches EVERYONE apart of ATEEZ hand to hand so just in case that a weapon fails or they are in close range, they know how to easily take out an enemy.
He also teaches fatal shots to pressure points, temple hits and body twists. Makes it so it seems as if when they fight, they are boneless.

He has a lot of anger so he makes sure to put everything into his actions as he trains and practices. He wanted vengeance at first but now he just wants a safe place where he knows people care for him.

Song Mingi

Hacker, Poison/Hallucination Specialist, Arsonist
He in charges on hacking CCTV footage or hacking into other rival accounts. Just like Yeosang, He is skilled in money transfers in hacking.

Even though he's still younger than most members, the members come to him asking for anything to drug a victim, especially Yeosang. He always had a knack for making people go crazy in their own minds.

Mingi always love the idea of fire. Anything that you created could be gone so quickly. He loved being able to manipulate it to the point where he figured out to burn a single space in a matter of 5 minutes. He work alongside Jongho in the aspects of learning what it takes to makes bombs and do it safely.

Jung Wooyoung

Sniper, Manipulator
His steady hand comes in use when he is needed for roof-top duties. Always knows where everyone, why they're there and what they're going to be doing in 10 minutes from now.
Yet, when he is needed on the ground, he is used to get people to come with him. He is used to using people.
Buys pretty ladies drinks just to get them back to headquarters to find out what their partner is planning, or he could become friends with another leader to get insights on what they are doing in cses of funds, attacks or pop-ups.

Is relatively hidden in the shadows for good reason. Once he's recognized more than once then he has some explaining to do the person was trying to seduce. He isn't afraid to aid the others on the smallest of missions just to make sure that they get out alive.

Choi Jongho

Head Of Weaponry, Anti-Doctor
Always had thing for guns and knives. He makes sure everyone who is going on a mission or run is fully equipped for anything that may be thrown at them.
He makes sure everyone not only has weapons but also, safety gear that could withstand anything from a gunshot to a cherry bomb (which he also makes himself)

He has a cold exterior but once you get him out of his office and surrounded by his fellow members, he is very lively and very blunt in getting his point across in the most loving way possible.

Basically goes against Seonghwa. If an enemy is brought in and Seonghwa already fixed them up, he would be the one to go back in and reverse everything that helped.
He knows how to keep the person alive while still bringing the most pain as possible.

Kim Minhee

Decoy, Manipulator, Escape Artist
She uses her slyness and trickery to throw off others while on hits. She is used by the higher-ups in missions. No one would expect an innocent looking girl to be deadly and involved in such hazardous tasks.
Whether it's using prosthetic to disguise herself in the line of enemies or stealing identities to get into elite social and business gatherings for other syndicates, she does it all.

She is ready to get into anything just to find out sought-after information. A car, a brawl, a bed – you name it. You name it, she's probably been in it to get valued information that will put her team ahead of everyone else so no one can touch them.
During work, she doesn't let her emotion get in the way of anything, yet when she's around her members she lets all emotion go and unwinds.
She is always changing herself so she doesn't get recognized.

She was always put in sticky situations. She uses her abilities to be able to get out of any situation. Whether she is in the situation or she's telling another member what to do, she is relied on to get them out of there in a safe and timely manner.

[ a/n: all information above are from Neo Culture Mafia on Tumblr ]