Shameful secret exposed

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
After Michelle and I arrived at Shining Cosmos mall, we walked into the first store we saw which was Forever 21 and purchased all sorts of clothing that Michelle said, "Would really bring out the green in my eyes,"
I didn't really have any sense for fashion do I just told Michelle to chose what she thought was good. The last time I went shopping was three years ago. And it wasn't even for me it was for Mother and Natalie.

Then we went into Gucci and bought designer handbags, designer shades and designer shoes. Next was Victoria's Secret. Perfume, beauty, hair and skin products were purchased here as well as some outrageous lingerie and bathing suits. Which by the way was totally unnecessary in my personal opinion.

Three hours later we got something to eat at the café, Michelle ordered cheeseburgers, fries and chocolate milkshakes and we sat down on the comfy chairs, outdoors on a spacious, airy balcony with the most spectacular view of the ocean.
Once we were done with that, we went into another store, this one was an electronic store that sold phones, iPads, laptops, tablets and computers.

Michelle bought a Samsung galaxy S4 for me, a Sim card and headphones.
Another totally unnecessary thing. I didn't need those things, a flip phone was more than okay. After all what's the point of Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and  Facebook when I didn't even have friends?! Pointless! But at the same time I didn't want to sound unappreciative and hurt Michelle's feelings so I accepted it without a fuss.

"Okay so that concludes our shopping spree, let's go home," Michelle said as we carried thirteen shopping bags to the car and packed it all in the trunk. And those that don't fit in the trunk were stashed in the backseat.
"Thank you for everything Michelle. I had a lot of fun today," I said gratefully as we hopped in the front and drove back to the packhouse.

"It was my pleasure Artemis," Michelle said smiling at me. From them on we chatted about general topics and made a few jokes until we arrived at the packhouse were a couple of wolves were walking around either in their human form or their wolf form.
Michelle drove directly to the garage, parked and mindlinked a few omegas to carry the bags upstairs to the Alpha's Chambers.

I was feeling like a dead weight. I stretched my arms out and entered the Alpha's Chambers and went directly to the kitchen to get some water.
"About time you got here!"
I jumped and turned quickly around and saw Marcus leaning against the island a dark scowl on his face. Michelle cane in behind me, and behind her were four omegas, our bags in their hands.

"Oh hey Marcus, didn't see you standing there. We just got back, here's your black card. Thanks," Michelle seemed totally oblivious to Marcus's dark expression as she have him his black card and walked to the fridge and took out a jug of lemonade and poured two glasses one for me and one for her. Then she dug a bag of Oreos out of the pantry and opened it.

"Ms Michelle, where to put these bags?" one of the omegas asked.
"Just carry them to the bedroom, Artemis and I will unpack it all in a minute. Thank you," Michelle said as she passed me my glass and sat at the island, sipping her lemonade and munching on her cookies with not a care in the world. Unlike me who was standing there, eyes glued to the floor and heart beating a mile a minute. Like a rat who had seen a hungry cat staring at it from across the room.

"When were you planning on telling me your shameful secret?" Marcus asked coldly.
"Shameful secret? Everyone has a shameful secret Marcus," Michelle said rolling her eyes.
"I asked you a question! Answer me!" Marcus shouted as he slammed his hand on the surface of the fridge making me yelp and spill some of my lemonade in my clothes.

"Что, черт возьми, с тобой? Почему ты кричишь на нее ?!"
(What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you screaming at her?!)
Michelle shouted in Russian.
Держись подальше от этого! Это между мной и Артемидой. Не вмешивайся!
(Stay out of this! This is between me and Artemis. Do not interfere!)
Marcus shouted back.
"Вы кричите на нее прямо передо мной, я имею полное право знать!"
(You are shouting at her in front of me, I have every right to know!)
Michelle said growling. 

"I don't understand what I did! Stop arguing with each other and just tell me!" I cried out close to tears.
Michelle turned to face me a sympathetic look in her eyes.
"Forgive me Artemis, I am trying to find out why Marcus is shouting at you but he is not telling me," she said sadly.

"What's there to tell?! She lied to me! She kept such a big thing from me, I didn't hear it from her, I heard it from an outsider!" Marcus growled as he punched the wall angrily.
"What are you talking about? What is there to tell you? I am so confused, please just tell me what it is that you're so angry about," I said crying now.
"Oh Artemis I had no idea you were so naive, I always assumed it to be stupidity not naivety," a sarcastic female voice snickered.

Michelle and I turned around and my face paled. Standing there in a tight pair of jeans, a crop top and leather jacket, chunky stiletto boots and her face caked with makeup was Natalie.
"What the actual hell!? What is this slut doing here?!" Caroline growled.

"Dear Goddess, I hope she didn't tell Marcus about the truth of me being an omega. If she did that would explain why he's so mad at me and accusing me of keeping a shameful secret from him," I said, completely horrified by this possibility.

"Even through all that makeup I can see her devious little smirk. She told him for sure, she's trouble. Her life at Emerald Guardians was getting boring so she decided to come here and ruin ours. I wouldn't put it past her slutty, shameful self," Caroline said furiously.

"Why so shocked to see me? I simply dropped in and saw your mate looking so distraught and I figured you probably kept him in the dark regarding your, little secret," Natalie giggled as she leaned off of the counter and strode over to me.
"Your precious mate knows about your secret. You being an omega before you found him. I told him everything," she added coldly.