Chapter Eleven

Katy's POV

I was abused and bullied at this fucking pack. Daniel and Mariah aren't my parents: my life was wasted at this shit hole of a place. I need answers, and if I don't get them I will not hesitate to kill. "FUCK YOU!" My voice roared, it shook the whole pack house: everyone bowed there head in submission. All I could hear were whimpers. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING CHILD!?" Alyssa was clawing to take control: let me say it is not easy to control her. 

"Well you're the Royal wolf, how could you possibly think that you were our child? The Royal wolf is born through the Royal family you idiot." Daniel scoffed. HOW FUCKING DARE HE CALL ME AN IDIOT. Before I knew it I ran at full speed towards Daniel and slammed his head on the wall. "You can kill him but you won't get answers if you kill him." Mariah spoke, I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and a smirk was planted on her face. I gripped Daniel harder and then released him. He fell to the floor while coughing and holding his now bruised throat.

"You good for nothing werewolf's are clearly lying. Doctor Jones said I came out of your womb." I stated as a 'matter-of-fact.' "Because we were and are banned from telling you the truth. They will kill us but anything to watch you suffer. As long as your not happy: I'm happy." The glint of evil in Mariah's eyes was inevitable. "So you stole me?" I asked as anger and confusion stirred in my mind. "No idiot. Your so called 'amazing' royal family handed you to us. We were out and about: when the King Torent and Queen Atlanta stopped us. They told us to take you away. You know you have a twin brother as well Prince Kevin." Mariah said with no shame. My emotions were flying in all different directions: some high, some low and well everywhere. My long lost 'family' abandoned me, they chose my 'twin' brother over me. 

My anger got the best of me. I growled: once again the whole house shook. It was as if my whole world had come crashing down. I felt like nothing. I felt worthless, ignored, and disrespected. I haven't felt like this since I felt this fucking place. My head was spinning; slowly I processed all the new information. 

The only colour I could see was red. The colour of hatred. "YOU TWO!" I growled a venomous growl. I charged at Mariah. I grabbed Mariah's neck and snapped it. Daniel was staring at his now dead mate. Daniel shifted into his grey wolf and charged at me. I bought one hand out and grabbed his neck. I twisted it around, so that his face was looking at his body and the back of his head was facing where the front should be facing. (sorry if it doesn't make sense.) 

There laid lifeless Daniel and Mariah. I had forgotten that Jade, Drew and Alex were behind me until Jade yelled. "HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND KILL TWO PACK MEMBER?!" Jade tried to sound strong but it came out as weak as an omegas voice. Not that I have anything against omegas considering I use to be one. "AND HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I AM YOUR PROTECTER AND YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT! I OWN ALL LANDS, I PROTECT EVERY WEREWOLF PACK FROM DANGER: THEREFORE IT IS MY CHOICE WHO'S LIFE I SPARE. UNDERSTOOD?" My wolf had now taken over: I had absolutely no control. "Never and I mean never disrespect my human and I." Alyssa growled at Jade. Jade instantly hid behind Alex. "Katy, Drew it's best you leave." Alex stated with fear. "I was just leaving. Drew can choose what he wishes to do." I stated and began walking away.

Torent's POV

"Master, Daniel and Mariah told Princess Katalin. Princess Katalin killed them." Theo my beta stated. I was furious how dare they tell Katalin without my permission. What if they told her something that wasn't true!? "Theo call  the queen and prince in here now." I said as I felt my wolf surfacing.

 "Yeah father?" Kevin came in with my beautiful queen behind him. "Daniel and Mariah told them." I said and stood up from my seat. "We have to find Katalin." I added. "Yes father I'll send the best trackers out to find my sister. I'll go with them." My son Kevin stated with confidence. "Get to it now." I said firmly.

Katy's POV

Drew decided to join me, he was walking right next to me. "Katy?" Drew said with fear in his voice. "What?" I growled: I instantly regretted it, I was in no mood to talk. "I'm sorry, yes babe?" I intwined my fingers with his; and gave his hand a little squeeze. Drew looked stunned by my sudden affection. "I uh just wanted to say that I love you and that uh I'll aways be here for y-." Drew was about to continue when one word that once again broke me came out of his mouth. 

Drew's POV

I was walking right next to Katy; staying alert just incase any danger is nearby. I could smell something but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Anyway so what do I say to Katy I mean right now I'm terrified. "Katy?" I said with fear in my voice. "What?" Katy growled back. I instantly ripped my gaze off Katy. "I'm sorry, yes babe?" Katy intwined her fingers with mine. I was flabbergasted to say the least."I uh just wanted to say that I love you and that uh I'll aways be here for y-."  I was about to continue when the word "Mate." Left my mouth. Oh fuck. 

_______

Things just got real. :O Thank you for your amazing feedback, and for the kind messages you guys are sending me. Love you guys! 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential