33°

°~ Photoshoot ~°

"Ah... so this is what normal people do..."

This is what Hwang Chaerin thought when she went with Lim Jukyung to see if she can find a job. Last night, Chaerin offered to pay for Jukyung's fees, but Jukyung refused saying that it's too much.

Then Chaerin offered her to work at her company or to be precise at her father's company. But Jukyung being Jukyung, she again refused stubbornly saying that that will be her last option.

In the end, Chaerin ended up worried for bubbly girl and she went with her to search for her job. At the first place, she got rejected for a stupid reason.

At the second place she got rejected again because of 'you never worked and we don't need that' which made Chaerin to waltz in their conversation. Which was the reason why they got kicked out, as Chaerin shouted some profanities while Jukyung was calming her down before she burned down the whole building.

And at the last place, Jukyung left Chaerin to wait for her. Chaerin looked around waiting patiently. Today Hwang Chaerin felt the need to apply some makeup. Which was probably the reason why everyone looked at her in awe. Uninterested at the people around her, she pulls out her phone to see that her social media was full of notifications. But she leaves it for later when she notices that Jukyung was coming in her way. And judging by her face expression, it didn't went well.

"Can we go to the toilet?" Jukyung asks which made Chaerin instantly agree. Because she really needed to use bathroom. Girls went to the bathroom, when Chaerin suddenly hears Jukyung scream. She quickly finished her job and walked out to see Jukyung kicking familiar male.

"What are you doing here?" Jukyung asks him. I got to her side when Seojun's eyes widened when he saw me.

"What are YOU doing here?" He asks back. I raised my eyebrow at him, trying to hold my laugh.

"This is a female toilet for example?" I say and he looked around when realization hits him. He quickly runs to male's toilet.

"What is wrong with him?" Jukyung wonders confused. I shrugged, bringing my hands to faucet to wash them. After we corrected our makeups quickly, we met with Han Seojun outside.

And I'm not going to lie, he looked like a real model. That outfit sure looked good at him. He looks so handsome. Jukyung said my thoughts and Seojun just brushed us off, but Jukyung just followed which made me to follow them too.

Then we ended up arriving at the photo shooting place. I looked around to see a lot of staff roaming around. Seojun walks up to sofa where he was, I guess, taking pictures.

"Oh...Wait...Is he model?" I whisper to Jukyung. She nods at me.

"He's doing that for a part time job." She explains. I nodded at her in understanding. In the end, Jukyung and I ended up watching him work. Not gonna lie, it is a blessing for my eyes.