Chapter Nine

WARNING : $EXUAL CONTENT .

Inna's Pov :-

Josh came towards me and my heart raced , I know that this is so wrong and crazy to do but I don't have a choice , Well , I do . But i know that I feel something about Josh , I can't say that it's more that a brother to me , but i always feel safe around him .

I know that sometimes he become over protective but i guess it's for my own safety .

Don't get me wrong but i want to feel him , i want to experience his touches and his kisses again , I never felt like this with Chris , And that what makes me want him to have me .

He Climbed on top of me and looked into my eyes " You don't know how much i waited for this day !" He said smiling and i smiled back , there's no turning back now .

He stroked my cheek with his hand and suddenly crushed his lips to mine , His lips are so warm and gentle , I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back as gentle as he does .

With his other hand he rubbed my thighs up and down slowly making me shiver from his touch ; his touches were something else .

He bit my bottom lip lightly and i opened my mouth for him , the moment his tongue touched mine he moaned .

Our tongues fought for dominance but he won and explored every inch in my mouth .

His hand started to pull my hospital gown up until they passed my thong waistband , He pulled away and looked into my eyes with his dark ones .

He moved back a little allowing me to sit straight so I can take it off . I winced a little from the pain .

" Carefully baby girl " He whispered pecking my lips .

He started to pull it slowly making sure he didn't touch the wound , I lifted my arms up so he can take it off . I blushed when he throw it on the floor from the fact that i wasn't wearing a bra and was exposed , although he saw me like this before but it still awkward .

My arms automatically went and covered my bare breasts , but he smiled and moved them to my sides .

" How many times do i have to tell you that you're so beautiful ?!" he asked slowly and i found myself smiling .

He smiled back and trailed his eyes to the bandage on my side where the wound is and frowned .

He looked back into my eyes and looked like he was going to cry " I-I swear baby girl . I never meant to hurt you , Ever " He whispered and i nodded " I know " i whispered back and he smiled . He kissed my lips again then went to my jaw and my neck , I tensed when he kissed my soft spot .

He got the hint because he started lick and nip on my flesh , I moaned as my hands ran up and down his back .

He trailed wet kisses from my neck to my breasts as he licked my right nipple with his other hand massaging the other one . He flicked his tongue and i moaned as i become wetter .

Josh hummed and that sent vibrations throw my body which excited me , I closed my eyes and throw my head back bitting my bottom lip . His hand travelled from my breast to my stomach then to my thong .

I opened my eyes and looked at Josh who was already looking at my with his mouth sucking on my nipple , and his eyes showing lust .

He went to my another breast and did the same as my hand went to his hair tugging on it lightly . He sucked one last time before he kiss me again , this time he sucked my tongue and i moaned at the new feeling .

He pulled away and started to unzip his jeans as he stood so he can pull it down , he stepped out of it leaving him in his tight boxers . He crawled back to me with a smirk as he started to pull down my thong as well .