chapter 32

Alesa pov

I came back to my room to get ready. I quickly changed my clothes and wore this beautiful dress

 I quickly changed my clothes and wore this beautiful dress

I kept my hairs open and did a slight makeup. I put on a light pink lipstick. And wore my white heels. They heels were not too long and it was quite small.

I picked up my phone and went downstairs to the living room.

Alex pov

I was going downstairs after getting ready and I heard crying noise from Alexa's room and I went inside to see. She was ready to go but she was crying.

Alexa outfit

Alexa outfit

I made my way towards her and asked her what happened.

"I miss dad Alex" she said and I nodded her to continue

"I know, he was a bad person but not to me. I was always his little girl. We used to go for ice-cream, Sunday shopping and he always used to take on my tantrums and make me pancakes. He was the best dad I could ask for. I know he hurted Alesa but he never did anything to me and I miss him a lot. Especially today" she said sobbed

It was all because of Alesa. If she wasn't there than they would still be with Alexa and love her.

Alexa love that John a lot and still she moved out from the house because of Alexa. I hate her so much. I don't even want to see her face.

James, Charles and Logan hater her to for that same reason as mine

I quickly wiped Alexa's tears and told her that it's going to be okay and she have us especially me.

I told her to come downstairs and left her room and I met with James, Logan and Charles and told them everything.

We went to the living room and saw Alesa was sitting on grandpa's lap and laughing.

Here she is laughing and on the other hand my sister is crying. I freaking hate her.

Soon Alexa came downstairs and all the other family members and we left for going.

Grandma and grandpa were coming in one car with Alesa.

Both uncle and aunts were sharing a car.

I was sharing the car with Logan, James, Charles, Alexa and Noah.

Lorenzo, Elijah, Thomas, Dylan, Micheal and Mason were in one car.

Colton, Micheal, Robert, David, Xander and Xavier were sharing one car .

After driving for almost hafe and hour we reached the hotel.
We all made our way inside and Alesa was holding Elijah's hand.

"Hello sir, how may I help you" the receptionist asked to Dylan

"There a booking  under the name of Romano" Dylan relied

"wait, let me check sir" she said and checked the booking and then called one of the staff to escort us to the room we booked for dinner.

We all went inside and Sat on the table. It was a round table. Alexa sat between me and Charles. While alesa sat between Lorenzo and Thomas.

The dinner was beautiful. I gave glares to Alesa the whole time and I was enjoying it. How she got uncomfortable .

---
It was the next day of dinner. I was sitting in the couch and told Charles, James and Logan about the thing I will do to Alesa and they smirked .

I will tell Alesa to bring my laptop from Elijah's office and she will bring Elijah's laptop thinking its mine and at the time she will be near the pool. Charles will bump into her which will make her stumble and laptop will drop in the pool.

Elijah do all his work in the laptop and he will get really pissed and made at her for that and don't worry about the work. Elijah stores them in his pendrive.

The second thing is no one is allowed in basement as its the working area and I will send her in the basement when lorenzo and Thomas will be there and she will get good scolding.

And now it was time for executing the plans.
Alesa was sitting in the living room and I went to her "Alesa, can you please bring my laptop from Elijah's table in his office?" I asked and she said yes and left the room.

After what 2 mins she came downstairs and now she was near the pool. I gave a thumbs up to Charles and he got my point and bumped hardly into Alesa. Which made her stumble and Charles caught her hand and pushed laptop inside the water.

I dramatically made my way there and asked what's going on?

"I'm sorry, I by mistake bumped into Charles and dropped your laptop in the pool" she said with tears in her eyes.

And as planned Logan brought Elijah there with a lame excuse.
I jumped into the pool and brought the laptop up and screamed to gain Elijah's attention.

"this is Elijah's laptop, Alesa" I screamed at her but not that loud.

Elijah and Logan came running towards us and Elijah's eyes widened seeing the laptop.

"Who the hell did this?" he screamed and alesa flinched . Which went unnoticed by everyone beside me.

"I asked who the hell did this?" Elijah scremaed again.

"Alesa, she wanted to watch something so I told her that I forgot my laptop in your office and she could use that after bringing it downstairs and she brought your laptop" I said

"And when I said her, that's it's not alex's laptop ,she got irritated and threw your laptop into the water" Charles added

"is this true Alesa?" Elijah asked her. And I know she will accept it. After all she is alesa. She won't go againts us bitch about us to Elijah that Im lying.

"Yes" she said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"This is not all expected from you Alesa. I'm so disappointed right now. Give me your phone as punishment" Elijah said and opended his palms for Alesa giving her phone.

Alesa gave him the phone and said sorry to him and Elijah left. I smirked at her.

----

Who's your favorite brother? Mine is Lorenzo...❤

So, there is this girl who texted me that she loves my story and she is my new follower and that just made me so happy and I was in tears.. Infact you all comment and it was making me really happy but the thought someone personally texting me that just made me burst into tears... Thank you so much.. I really really appreciate it.. Thank you guys.. Ahhhh!!! I can't thank you'll enough. .i really love you all...

Alex wasn't my favorite brother so yeah🤐😌it's not like I hate him but you know he is Lil I mean a lot over protective over Alexa and for her he can do the worst....but anyways.. I hope you like the chapter?