Part 2

Darius, Brooklyn and dominate walked up to the now almost complete tree house and the two climb the ladder while dominate lies down next to Toro and Bumpy as the moon begins to rise and Brooklyn says the the other campers while they were eating canned food "Ingens back on the island." Ben nearly dropped his cans and he says "Why? I mean there's nothing left for them to do here." Darius said "Well we saw 3 kids get escorted into a lab, they had chains around their arms." Toro meanwhile looked up at the campers eating and he lied his head back down to sleep but he couldn't, he felt like he was being watched and he looked as he saw a pair of eyes looking at him.

The pair of eyes came out as a Majungasaurus came out of the darkness and glared the 3 dinosaurs and then saw the campers and then cautiously walked up to Toro and asked "Did you see that convoy?" Toro shock his head and replied "The kids saw it. But I'm not sure why ingens back here marauder." Marauder then sat down and lied his head on the ground and he said "We can figure this out tomorrow, no go to sleep." Toro huffed and fell asleep.

The next morning Toro woke after hearing the campers panicking and he, marauder, bumpy and dominate shot up and got over to the tree house were the campers got spooked by a compy and the dinosaurs mentally facepalmed in annoyance "You guys got scared by that?" Toro says pointing at the compy and Darius said "We're just on edge." Toro nodded and noticed it was almost 6 o'clock in the morning and Toro said "Yasamina, Ben, kenji and Darius your with me we're going to find that lab and dominate you come as well." The team nodded and Ben jumped over the railing wearing his tank top and he was followed by Yasamina, Kenji and Darius and they shifted and headed to the lab.

*5 hours ago*
Zach woke up his head felt like he had been hit 31 hammers at the same time and he weakly looked over to his brother gray and then to maisie both of which were still asleep. "Where am I?" Zach asked and he saw scientists working on some kind of chemical in the other room but before he could get an answer he blacked out from a gas of some sort.

*current time*
Zach woke up to a meal and he saw that Maisie and gray already ate and he ate as well and he started to feel his stomach burn and he yelled out in pain and he started to cough and wheeze but he soon stopped and he passed out again.

*meanwhile with the campers*
Darius slammed his head into the door of the only to see it didn't do anything but dent it "That's some strong metal." He says and Ben slams his tail into it and he nods. Toro then huffs and charges chasing the metal to break "You just have to hit it at the right spot." The carnotaurus says and the others go inside the building.

Author note:
Here we go again with more shapeshifters