8"

Alya and Lily laughed and chatted as they were supposed to be going over Transfiguration in the library

"I'm sorry about the glue incident" Lily smiled as she closed her book "James got what he deserved. Mum hung his underwear from the chimney again. Fucking Hilarious" she laughed throwing her head back

"Your mum sounds like a genius" Alya smirked

"She's great. Since it's only me and her that are the girls in the family we love getting on the nerves of my brother and dad. It's our favourite hobby" Lily Rosa grinned

"Talking about me?" Albus Remus asked as he sidled up next to Lily

"Rem, long time no see" Lily raised her eyebrows

"I saw you yesterday Lil, but whatever" he countered

"Rem this is the infamous Alya" Lily introduced gesturing to Alya

"Nice to meet you properly" Albus smiled sitting down "call me Rem"

"Nice to meet you too" Alya greeted

"Why have you crashed our study sesh?" Lily asked flicking his head making Albus flinch

"Well I saw you sitting here and thought I'd say hi. Oh look! There's Rose and Hugo, arguing as per"

Rose and Hugo Weasley waved to Lily and Albus as they walked over.

"Hey guys" Rose smiled as she leant against the table

"Why is everyone crashing my tutoring session" Lily whined shooing them all away.

They quickly did as she instructed, leaving Alya and Lily.

"And you" Lily said shoving Hugo away

"Ow! That hurt Lil" he pouted jokingly rubbing his arm

"Shut up" Lily breathed as she sat back down "sorry about that, it gets a bit insane with everyone sometimes. You should see how crazy it gets when my family host these little get together party's. My parents invite their friends around and it all gets a bit hectic. Rose and Hugo come with my dads friends Ron and Hermione and then Frank comes with Professor Longbottom and then Daria comes with Dean and Seamus, you're good friends with Daria right? Oh! And Nico also comes sometimes with his dad Oliver Wood. It's all so chaotic" Lily breathed out of breath.

"It sounds great" Alya laughed at Lily's flustered state

"You should come to the next one" Lily replied reopening her book

"Oh no! That's okay, I don't want to impose"

"No, really! You're a friend, you'd be welcome. Plus I need someone to talk to who's actually interesting"

"Well I'd love to then" Alya shrugged

"Oh and don't worry about James, he's... a lot different at home. More himself if you know what I mean. When he gets to school he just turns into a proper twat. But he's not that bad really. Well- he is bad but not horrific"

Alya chuckled as she picked up her quill "like that's believable"

"I don't know" Lily replied "you'd be surprised. He's got this whole facade thing going on at school. He only lets the people closest to him know the real him. It's quite sad to be honest. He can be a sweetheart when he wants to be buttttt he can also be a prick"

"Tell me about it" Alya huffed

"He does really like you Alya. I don't want my big brother to be hurt so please don't be too harsh next time you reject him"

Alya sighed placing her quill down, "I'll try my best but if I get even one drop more of glue or feathers or glitter on my head there's no telling what I'll do"

"That's fair" Lily nodded in agreement

———————————————————————————
A/N

Kind of regretting not doing a Lily Rosa book instead...

Anyways. Sorry 😬