14

I wake in my old room at Dream's house, blankets smoothed perfectly flat, tucked underneath my chin. I turn my stiff head, noticing a chair sat empty next to the bed, and the curtains closed tightly over the window. My whole body aches, and I feel faint and dizzy as I lift my head slightly. 

I gently lift the covers up, pulling out my arms. I glance at my right hand, which is wrapped in white cotton. Clearly, I'm the only person in this entire world that has any medical knowledge, because it's wrapped incredibly poorly. Sighing, I re wind the bandage tightly around my hand, wincing as I set it in the right position. 

I force myself to sit up, and yelp in pain as my weight shifts into my injured tailbone. I gingerly swing my legs to the side of the bed, letting my bare feet dangle onto the hard wood floors, before pushing myself upright. The moment I stand up though, my legs buckles, and I collapse onto the ground in a heap.

Ok, maybe that wasn't as great of an idea as I first thought.

"Rosie? Are you okay?" I hear Dream's worried voice call out from the hallway. I groan as I roll onto my side, my tongue still feeling too heavy to talk properly. I can hear his footsteps grow closer, and then he helps me up gently. 

"Did you try and get out of bed?" He asks, supporting me down onto the bed and pulling the covers back over me. I nod, rubbing my eyes tiredly, and he sits down next to me, grabbing my hand tightly. 

"We don't think your tailbone is broken, but it's probably bruised. You should stay in bed." He tells me, thumb rubbing small circles over the back of my hand. I shake my head.

"I need to move, lying in bed all day is not going to help me." I croak, moving to sit up again. His hand shoots out to my shoulder to stop me.

"Rosie you've been through a lot, just stay in bed." He says firmly. I look at him in annoyance. 

"Dream, I'm fine. I've spent far too long trapped in one room, I'll lie on the couch or something." I compromise. I know I'll never be able to convince him to give me free reign, he's far too stubborn about my safety for that, but there's also no way I'm being confined to a room again. 

He sighs. "Fine, but you have to lie down on the couch, no sitting, and no walking."

I roll my eyes. " I didn't sever my spinal cord, I can still walk." 

"No walking." He says, and I can't find the energy to argue with him. He leans forward and circles his arm around my back, sliding the other one under my thighs. I drape my arms around his shoulders, leaning into his chest and burying my face into the crook of his neck, the edge of his mask digging into the side of my forehead. I've missed him so much, and I let the smell of smoke and apples fill my nose as he carries me to the living room. 

"Rose!"

"Rosie!"

I hear Tommy and Tubbo's twin cries as Dream deposits me onto the couch. They fly at me, and I groan as they both leap onto me, elbows accidentally flying into my gut. 

"Careful! She's injured!" I hear Dream panic, as he marches forward to try and pull them off me.

"It's fine Dream." I laugh, as Tubbo accidentally rolls off the couch, thumping onto the floor. Tommy gets off the quickly though, noticing my face screwed up in pain. 

"Sorry Rose." He says quickly, dropping beside Tubbo as they sit on the floor next to my head. I roll onto my side and reach my arms out, pulling them into an awkward hug, the familiar well of tears pooling in my eyes. Jesus, I have got to stop crying so much. 

We pull back, and I can see their faces are splotched with red, bloodshot eyes staring at me, like they can't quite believe I'm here. They each grab one of my arms, clinging onto them tightly as tears slide down all of our cheeks. 

"I missed you guys." I whisper. They let out choking laughs.

"I think we might have missed you more." Tubbo says, resting his cheek against my bicep. Tommy leans into the side of the couch, and pulls my arm over his shoulders. 

I try not to start sobbing as Tommy presses his head into the crook of my shoulder, wrapping my arm tighter around his neck, and as Tubbo tangles my fingers with his. I brush my fingers through the strands of blonde hair that fluffs over Tommy's head, lip wobbling as I try and hold it together. 

"You been keeping out of trouble?" I ask. They both nod.

"Of course Rosie. Who do you think I am?" Tommy says confidently, and me and Tubbo roll our eyes. 

"Tubbo? Has he been behaving?" I question sceptically.

"Actually, he surprisingly has been." Tubbo answers, lifting his head up and scooting closer to my face.  I let out a huff of relief. 

"That's really good. I'll have to thank Wilbur and Niki for that." 

"Hey, we're both perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves." Tommy protests, shooting his head upright and letting my arm fall off his shoulder. 

"Mmm, I'm sure that when I get home, everything is going to look pristine and not like a pig sty." I say pointedly, and Tommy and Tubbo eye each other nervously. 

Tommy clears his throat. "No, of course not." 

I'm suddenly overwhelmed with exhaustion, and dizziness is starting to cloud my brain. Dream notices and steps forward, leaning down.

"Rosie, are you ok?" He says, concerned. 

"I'm tired." I slur out, feeling myself slipping away.

------

"Shut up idiot, you're going to wake her up." 

"I'm the idiot? You're the one who's being loud."

"How about both of you stop talking."

I open my eyes slowly, groaning as my head pounds. Turns out, being practically starved, locked in a room away from fresh air, and then falling out of a house can make you very malnourished and dizzy. Which, is just so much fun for me. 

"Hey, you woke her up!" I can hear George whisper-yell, and then someone aggressively shushing him. I heave my body onto my side, trying to blink away the blurriness that distorts George, Sapnap and Eret into three vague silhouettes. 

"Hey guys." I say sleepily, sending them a smile. 

"Rosemary!" I hear Sapnap yell excitedly, an I wince at the sudden noise. He rushes towards me, grabbing my face and pressing his forehead against mine. I laugh as George pushes him out of the way, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and resting his cheek onto the top of my head. Sapnap bumps George away from me, and motions to Eret, who's standing next to the empty chair. 

I reach my arms out, and he leans down, pressing his lips against my forehead softly. 

"We missed you so much Ro." He says, voice strangled by emotion. 

"I missed you too." I say back.

-------

A/N And that concludes our reunions! I included Tommy and Tubbo so you can't sue me now (please don't I literally have no money), even though I was very tempted not to out of sheer spite. Aren't I nice? Anyway, next chapter sorts out more of the logistics of what happens after everything settles down, and then after that we start the new major plot!

Thankyou so much for all of your support, and please remember to vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed,

Oopsies x