chapter 33

Alex pov

It was now time for the second plan. Alesa was in the kitchen sitting on island with her story book and Logan went inside and acted like he twisted his leg.

"oouch" he screamed and Alesa ran towards him.

"oh no, I think I sprained my leg." he said

"let me call any of our brothers" alesa said searching for someone.

"No, don't disturb them. I think I should just call doctor and ask him for medicine" he said and Alesa nodded her head.

Logan started searching for his phone in his jeans but didn't found it as it was with me.

"I think I forgot that in basement right now" he said trying to get up but fall.

Wow, he is really a good actor.

"will you please bring my phone from basement?" Logan asked and she hesitantly nooded her head as yes and made her way towards the basement.

She entered inside and was searching into every room. Until she entered the room where lorenzo and Thomas were there .

I screamed her name from behind which got my older brothers attention and they came toward us.

"Alesa, what are you doing here?" Thomas asked

"Alesa, didn't I told you that you are not allowed and still you disobeyed me" I said showing a disappointed face.

"what are you saying?" Lorenzo asked

"sometime before she came to me and asked me about the basement and I said  that you guys work here and don't come in here and she said she wants to have fun and see what's its like and I strictly said no and she left and now when I was going through here I saw her sneaking into all the room" i said showing disappointed again

And she looked at me with disbelief and hurt expression but I don't care. As long as it makes me happy.

"Alesa you should listen to your brothers" Lorenzo said with clear disappointment in his voice.

"I never expected this from you Alesa" Thomas said and she apologized to them.

---

Alesa was walking into the garden alone and I was at the window of one of the room and with water bucket in my hands and when she came near my side i poured the whole water on her.

---

I put all the color water on the clothes of Alesa and now she didn't had any and she have to ask Lorenzo for clothes and he will bring her new clothers. but the fun in that is. He will ask her what happened to her clothes and she will probably take blame on herself and get scolded and that's what I want.

I was sitting on the dinning table with Logan, James and Charles and three oldest brothers were here to. And soon Alesa camed in. .

"Enzo" she said softly

"yes bambina" he asked

"can we go shopping?" she asked

"Why?" he asked

And I interrupted "Don't tell me you actually messed with your things"

"what?" Thomas asked

"There was A movie she watched last night and in that the girl messed up with all her clothes so that she can buy new" Logan said and I smirked.

"Aleasa is it true?" Thomas asked and she hesitantly nooded yes.

Lorenzo sighed and said "Alesa, if you want to buy clothes it's alright but that doesn't mean you messed up you already have. I know we have lots of money and you can spend them but not unnecessarily."

"Im sorry" she said and they all just nodded their heads.

Lorenzo pov

I don't know. Whats wrong with Alesa today. She is doing all the things which she should not . She is not like this but why is she doing stuff like this.

Elijah told me how she throwed his laptop in the pool. I was. Shocked after listening that. Alexa might do that but alesa it was not at all expected.

Then the incident when she came inside the basement even though Alex stopped him. She never disobeys us so what happened that time?

And after that in afternoon she was whole wet and roaming in the garden.

And now this, she messed up her clothes. Just to buy new? It's not like something she will do.

I think I need to talk to her. There's definitely something going on and I have to know about it .

I decided I'll take her to mall now and talk to her after that.

"Alesa let's go and get you some clothes" I said while taking the car keys from Elijah.

We were sitting in the car silently and it was awkward. She was never silent around me .i looked at her from corner of my eyes and I could say she was crying the whole day.

'Bambina, are you okay?" I asked

"Can you send me back? Like I know mom is in the prison. To the orphanage?" she asked instead of replying to me and definitely somethings wrong.

"Why bambina? I'm not gonna send you anywhere. " I asked

"Anyways, forget what I said" she said and closed her eyes.

I need to talk about this to my brothers . We finally reached the mall and went to some of the stores. It didn't took us a lot of time as alesa is not picky in clothes. But she have a good fashion sense.

We bought around 15 pairs of clothes for her although She need around 5 pairs. But I have to spoil my bambina.

We went back to parking area and kept all the bags in the trunk. I have to talk to her now so I planned to take her for ice-cream.

-----

2nd chapter of the day...
Enjoy!