Castle Town

Link couldnt get the sword thing off of his mind, he just lied on the ground starring at the sky thinking what happened. Eventually sleep became too powerful and his eyes closed.

Link was in some sort of realm all that surrounded him was white, he began to hear footsteps in the distance, footsteps as though they were walking on a marble floor.

The footsteps became louder and louder until eventually the man in green came into view. "I know you have questions Link", the man said.

"Questions doesn't even begin to-" Link started, "those questions will be answered through time, all you need to know is that I am only one there are two others you need to find through courage in your adventures". The man said, "in finding us you will be proven worthy".

"Worthy of what", Link said. But before any questions got answered the man slowly dissipated to dust.

Link awoke to the smell of bacon, his eyes drowsily opened. "Good morning" he heard a sweet voice say. Link looked over to see Zelda fixing breakfast over the red hot ashes that remained of the fire.

-after breakfast-

The two began their journey to Castle Town. Link hadn't been there since the incident, even though it was a two day journey he still was nervous. If somebody recognized him or Zelda they were done for.

Over the course of the first day, nothing too exciting happened except small talk. But the second day was worse, Link would often have small panic attacks and breakdown in front of Zelda.

"Link tell me why you cry", Zelda asked him.

"Its not because of going inside of castle town its... The imprisonment. If somebody recognized me then I would executed within days, its embarrassing but I'm scared of dying". Link confessed.

He expected to be laughed at by Zelda, but she didn't say anything except. "Were all afraid of dying at some point Link".

"Welcome to Castle Town, do you need any directions". A man at the front man greeted, "no" Zelda said.

The town hadnt changed a bit since Link left it was still crowded and the noise of crowds and groups of children were every where, even before all of this he hated being here because of the noise.

Link noticed a man begin to follow them, there could be two reasons why he was following them.

1. He was gonna mug them

2. He recognized one of them

"Guards"! The man yelled. Link and Zelda began running through the streets avoiding any guards they ran into.

They ran into an alley to only run into a dead end, "go back" Link said. When they turned around they saw at least 5 guards surrounding them.

"Well if it isn't Link the rogue knight, how are you these days traitor", a man said. Link just stayed silent, "good to see you too Zelda, i see your mission was successful". Zelda stepped forward and the guards didn't budge, "Sorry Link I had no choice". Link couldn't believe what he was hearing she was gonna take him here from the beginning only to be ambushed. "You mean to say that Buckthorn the guards we ran into and you running away from them because you were a prostitute, all that was a SETUP"! Link began to lose it at that point, "search him", the commander ordered to the guards.

When they searched Links pockets out came his pouch of rupees, and the silver necklace he bought. "Well look here has somebody been stealing", one of the guards intimidated. "No I bought and i was gonna give it to her as a surprise but that bitch decided to turn on me". The guards binded Links hands and they began to drag him toward the castle to the dungeon. "I trusted you Zelda", Link said as they drug him by.

Link was binded by metal chains that were linked to a concrete wall. The entire time he was in there he just sat on his knees looking down at the floor.

He heard the large metal door opened and soon after a guards footsteps. They grew louder and louder until they stopped at his cell. "Hey scum bag you got a visitor", The guard began to walk away.

"Hey Link", Link knew only one person with that voice 'zelda', "Go away", he said in a monotone voice still eyeing the floor. "I- I like the silver necklace you got me its very pretty", She said, But got no response.

"Listen you can be mad at me all you want, you can never talk to me again but just hear me out just this once okay", she said. Link slowly looked up and eyed her, he gave her a simple nod to continue.

   "The king is not my father, my father died when i was real little. I was too young to lead a kingdom so the commander of the Royal guards was chosen to be, King Ganondorf. The king was very abusive of his power, and still is to this day. He believes he sould get everything that he wants, including your head. I had no choice Link I had to bring you in or it was my head instead of yours. I regret everything and i ask for forgiveness and help me stop Ganondorf".

  Link knew the king was controlling he could tell by how many executions he carried out. "I forgive you. Now how are we gonna get this bastard", Link asked.

   "We need something strong like the master sword", Zelda said. "I thought that was a fairy tale", Link asked. "Its not a fairy tale its a secret kept by the royal family its hidden in the Gerudo Desert", Zelda told him.

   "Okay but how the he'll am I gonna get out of here"? Zelda reached in her dress and pulled out a long rope and the keys to the chains. "I like your thinking Zelda".

   A guard entered the dungeon making his rounds. He went through each cell making sure everyone was behaving. He opened up the next traitor, inside he saw the prisoner in bed.

  "Hey traitor wake up", the prisoner didnt move. "HEY im talking to you". The guard through back the blankets to see two pillows made to look like a person, "son of a bitch".

   Link was climbing down the rope from a balcony he snuck to. He knew the guard was making his rounds by now which meant he only had a short time. He began to hear the sound of metal armor clanking as the guards were running. He looked down to see he had about another 12 feet or so, so he let go and fell to the ground. He began to run toward the stables when he saw two guards guarding it. He grabbed a rock and threw it toward a building making a loud noise.

   The guards were investigating where the noise was but was interrupted by the sound of a horse galloping. When they turned their heads they saw Link on a horse, one guard drew his arrow and released which hit Link knocking him off the horse.

   The guards ran over to him as he pulled the arrow out of his skin. The guards grabbed him and began to drag him toward the castle, 'this isnt gonna end here im gonna escape' then he felt the tingling in his arm again. He pulled his arm breaking free of the grip he ran and jumped back on the horse and began galloping as fast as he could away from the castle and headed south west toward the desert.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

OK I SAID ID UPDATE TODAY AND HERE I AM A MAN OF MY WORD AND SOME NEWS ABOUT THE STORY IM GONNA MAKE IT A THREE PART SERIES BUT INSTEAD OF WRITING THREE SEPERATE STORIES IM GONNA FIT THEM INTO THIS MEANING THIS STORY WILL HAVE A LOT MORE CHAPTERS BUT IM GONNA HOLD A COMPETITION IN THE COMMENTS WE KNOW PART 1 IS THE ROGUE KNIGHT AND WELL I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME NAME PART 2 AND 3 SO OVER THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS THINK OF A NAME FOR THE SECOND PART AND WRITE THE NAME IN THE COMMENTS

RULES: PART 2 WILL HAVE SOME TIME TRAVEL AS A MAJOR PLOT SO PLEASE MENTION SOMETHING REFERENCING TIME OR TIME TRAVEL.