practice - 02

"just one!" you begged Akane. "please just let me eat one?" you tried to grab the bag from her hand.

"one." she took out a gummy bear from the gift box that a fan had given you, full of food and other cute things. "no more. now go get changed. i have to go run some errands, i'll send a driver to take you home after you're done here."

you smiled and as you ate the gummy bear. whenever you would get sweets or any type of foods from fans, Akane had always thrown it out or given it to relatives of her.

you had never gotten the chance to enjoy and you felt bad that their gifts were going to 'waste'.

after eating the gummy bear, you were satisfied and went to the changing room. you stared at the clothes that were given to you. "i think the bottom half is missing..." you told the stylist.

"no, these were specifically assigned. Mr. Ukai and the rest of the team had decided it would be best to practice in this, something loose so you're able to move around comfortably."

you blinked, staring at the shirt. you gulped before going to the back and taking off your outfit. you changed into a plain silk white shirt that had barely covered your bottom.

to make it worse, the only bottoms was a pair of Calvin Klein shorts that were tight and barely covering you.

once the stylists saw that you were dressed, they took you out to the dance room. you shyly walked, embarrassed of your outfit. the stares were on you as you stood next to the mirror.

"okay, we have everyone!" Ukai clapped. you looked at the boy's outfit, they were wearing completely regular sweats and tank top. you noticed both of their tattoos, running down their arm. "(y/n), are you sure you don't wanna take off your scarf? it might start to get hot."

you shook your head. "i'm fine." you said with your head low. Ukai and the boys looked at you unsurely.

'there's definitely gotta be a story behind that.' both of the boys thought.

"okay then. let's get started. i have my two assistants here, we'll be showing the full choreography. don't feel bad if you don't memorize it all at one time." Ukai said and gestured for the assistants to come to him.

the older woman and older man made their way to Ukai. "pretend me and him," he pointed at the other male dance instructor. "are one of you two," he referenced to Suna and Akaashi. "(y/n), she'll be representing you."

all three of you nodded, paying attention to the three. "since we don't have any recording of the song you three will be singing, we'll just use this song as reference and substitute for now."

Ukai pressed the button of a remote and the song 'Love Is A Bitch by Two Feet' started playing.

the position that the three instructors were currently in was.. erotic.

Ukai was positioned at the left side, the female in the middle, head facing towards the male on the right side. Ukai was positioned at her neck, as if to kiss her neck and his hand on her lower waist, the other male was positioned to kiss her chest, his hand at her back.

you took a big breather, watching as they moved to the beat of the song. there was also a cameraman, recording. once they were finished showing for the first time, Ukai explained things a bit more.

"so basically, the hard part is for (y/n). at the beginning of the dance, as the position you saw we three were in starting off as, (y/n) will be wearing a white blindfold." he explained.

"then throughout the dance, Suna, will be the one to take off the blindfold but when you get your sight, you'll be seeing Akaashi. we'll be meeting tomorrow to start the recording of the song, as our studio is creating the beat today."