The insider *part 2* (Mob boss!AU, Tom Holland)

It had been a week since Tom had kidnapped me, and things had been...interesting. I had virtually been kept under lock and key in the room next door to Tom's but had still had meals and stuff with him, as well as telling him what MI5 had on him. But something else had been happening. We'd only known each other for a week, but we seemed to to be completely and utterly entranced with each other. I'd walk into a room and Tom would just gaze at me softly, a small smile on his lips. He seemed to be just as entranced with me as I was with him, but I couldn't work out why. After all, not only was I a cop, but I'd been sent to have him arrested, so it was beyond me why he seemed to like me so much. I was pulled from my thoughts by a knock on my door. I heard it unlock before Tom walked in.

"You okay, darling?" he asked, his eyes skimming up and down my body like they always did as he walked in and shut the door.

"U-um...yeah, just got a lot on my mind." I admitted as I sat down at the makeup table.

"You want to talk about it, babe?" he asked, standing behind me and putting his hands on my arms as he leant down and started to pepper kisses on my neck. That was another thing that had happened this week. Even though I had mainly been trying to hook up with Tom in order to infiltrate the gang, neither of us were denying that we were obviously attracted to each other. Whilst we hadn't actually had sex yet, it was definitely in the air.

"Not with the guy that kidnapped me." I teased, making him smirk against my neck.

"You need to go back today, sweetheart. They need to know that you're alive." he nodded. My smile dipped and I looked up at him.

"What if they suspect something? I've been assumed dead for a week, it's going to seem very suspicious if I suddenly turn up alive. You kill everyone, Tom, how do I explain how I'm left alive?" I scoffed as I stood up.

"You tell them what we discussed. They'll send you straight back to me to continue spying on me, yeah?" He encouraged. I sighed and looked down.

"I don't know, Tom." I admitted. He looked at me.

"I will still kill you, babe." he nodded. I looked at him, my eyes widening at his words.

"You wouldn't." I scoffed and shook my head.

"I don't want to, but you're my insider now. And I told you that if you didn't do it, I'd kill you. I'll do what I have to in order to stay above water. Even if it means killing someone so beautiful." he cooed, looking at my lips as he gently hooked his finger underneath my chin to make me look up at him. I gulped and bit my lip. I knew that I shouldn't be feeling like this, especially given that he'd just threatened to kill me. But I couldn't help it. Every cell of my being was telling me to kiss him, to do anything with him.

"I guess that I just need to make you want me more." I nodded.

"Oh, darling, I already want you, don't worry about that." he smirked.

"Obviously not enough." I whispered, making his smirk widen as I leant up and pecked his lips before moving past him. He followed me out of the room as we started to head down the corridor.

"I'm sorry for this, sweetheart. But we have to make this look genuine." my eyebrows furrowed at his words.

"What are you-." I hissed as I felt a needle enter my neck from behind, Tom's thumb pressing the liquid into my bloodstream.

"Tell me that you didn't just drug me again." I scoffed, my eyes starting to droop and my legs starting to feel weak.

"It has to look real." He insisted as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me up as I started to lose consciousness. My eyes fluttered shut, my head lolling back as Tom wrapped his arm under my legs and picked me up bridal style.

"Y/N, oh my god."

"Can we get medics over here?!"

"Y/N, wake up, come on."

My eyes fluttered open, groans leaving my lips as my body slowly woke up.

"Oh, thank god, she's waking up." I heard Jacob's voice. I opened my eyes fully, my eyebrows furrowing as I saw Jacob and our boss leaning over me.

"What happened?" I mumbled as I started to sit up.

"Woah, take it easy, you were literally just thrown out of a car." Jacob scoffed, making my eyes widen as I looked at him.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're assuming that it was Holland. A car drove up to the building, threw you out unconscious, and then just left. We've been trying to bring you around for, like, five minutes now." he nodded. I sighed and held my head. I knew that both Tom and I needed this to look real, but throwing me out of a car was a bit much.

"Come on, I have Intel." I mumbled as I stood up on shaky feet. Our boss and Jacob looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Y/N, no, you need to go to the hospital. God knows what he did to you, we thought that you were dead." our boss nodded.

"He didn't do anything to me, I'm fine and I don't need to go to the hospital. What I do need to do, is give you the Intel that I got." I insisted as we headed into the building.

I stood in our boss's office, my arms crossed over my chest as Jacob and I stood at her desk.

"You actually have Intel? If it was Holland who threw you out of the car, that suggests that you didn't succeed in getting into the mob." Jacob stated.

"It wasn't him. I'm already close to Tom, which has made me a target for other mobs." I lied.

"Wait...have you actually infiltrated them? Him?" my boss scoffed. I bit my lip and looked down as I tried not to smirk. The more that was just implied instead of outright said, the better.

"Fair play, mate." Jacob chuckled, making me gulp and force a smile at him as I tried to keep my game face on.

"Anyway, what have you got for us?" our boss asked. I internally took a deep breath as I tried to remember what Tom had told me to say.

"He's got a huge drug shipment coming in through the docks this Friday. He told me that it'll be two million worth of drugs." I nodded.

"This is brilliant. We're finally a step ahead of that fucker." Jacob smirked.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." our boss nodded before looking at me.

"If we intercept a drug shipment on its way to Holland on Friday, we know that his Intel is reliable." she stated. My eyes widened slightly.

"I-I know that it's true, ma'am, Tom told me himself-."

"And what's to stop him from giving you fake information? He might not trust you yet." she shook her head.

"He does. I know that he does." I tried to convince her.

"Well, we'll see if we intercept a drug shipment on Friday night. As for now, get yourself to a hospital, Y/N." she ordered.

"Honestly, I'm fine to go straight back in." I sighed, that being the first true sentiment that I'd said since getting here. I just wanted to get back to Tom.

"No, Y/N, it's too dangerous-."

"Ma'am, I started this. Let me finish it." I nodded. She sighed and looked at me.

"Fine. Alright. But the moment that you need extracting, call Jacob and we'll get you out of there." she demanded.

"Will do, ma'am." I spoke.

"Alright. Dismissed." she nodded. I immediately left the office, my stomach twisting in anxiety.

"Shit." I whispered, my teeth nervously chewing on my lip. I had to get back to Tom. I had to.