69 - Famiglia

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
REFERENCES TO RAPE
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING REFERENCES TO RAPEVIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

"Come on, at least try and hit me." I rolled my eyes at Andre who stood in front of me. I looked down at my wrapped hands and at Andre who wore sweats. "No Alessia." Ace said  sternly as he continued to run on the treadmill.

I shook my head and proceeded to throw punches at Andre. Ace said I could only do so if Andre didn't lift a finger towards me. I think that was extremely unnecessary, I could have Andre down before he could ever lay a hand on me. His from was heavy and punches weak as fuck.

After I punched the air missing Andre, I placed my hands onto my hips. "I'm bored." I stated as I walked over to a chair and took a seat. Andre headed off to probably shower and change. He was no Ramsay. Almost two months have passed and it's been difficult. I took a swig from a water bottle and looked at Ace's ass while he continued to work up a sweat. I could think of other ways to work up a sweat but he never wanted to.

It was very hard on him. Losing Ramsay was like a part of him was missing. The funeral devastated him, I could see it even if others couldn't. He put on a brave face but that night I held him once more as he cried into my chest. He was doing much better now. Ramsay won't be forgotten. KC went to live with her sister, she too found it difficult.

I looked at my phone and rubbed my eyes in annoyance. "What is it?" Ace asked as he continued to run. "Your fucking mother. I told her to leave me the hell alone and she's still giving me unsolicited advice. Listen to this, drink blended kale and zucchini, buy folic acid and te-" I stopped and scoffed. "Fuck." I grinned.

"What?" Ace asked as he stopped running and looked at me. "Nothing." I shook my head unable to stop myself from laughing. He walked over to me with a curious smile plastered on his face. "Show me." He reached for my phone. I pushed it out of his reach. "You don't need to see it." I chuckled.

"Alessia why must you be so difficult?" He chuckled as he reached for my phone once more and I looked at his bare chest in front of me. I let him have my phone and watched him read what his dearest mother sent me. "Tell Ace to stop having sex with you." He read out loud.

"She's bold I'll give her that." I smiled. "We shouldn't listen to her advice." He remarked as he handed me my phone back. "Of course not, she doesn't know anything." Stupid bitch. I will not kill her, Ace has already been through enough without me adding to his problems.

I placed a hand on my belly and felt the baby kick. I smiled at the sensation I felt. Ace knelt on the floor and placed his hand onto my belly and I could see his heart melt every time he felt it kick. Six months now and I'm fucking exhausted. And someone was restless, like they wanted to see the world.

"Let's go out." He said after a while. "Out where?" I tilted my head at him. I'm fucking tired, I simply couldn't be bothered to go out. "To watch a fight." He smiled. Those simple little words were enough to make my heart leap. I smiled and nodded my head. I don't know why he suggested the idea but I'm all for it.