the picture

Thank you, guys, so much for 1.5k views and 100 votes! You are all amazing!!

Your POV

I looked at my phone in shock. Apparently, Kelly had sent a picture around to everyone she knew. Which included me. She had sent me a picture of White bending me over the desk, as if that wasn't bad enough, the angle the picture was taken at makes it like we were making out.

At least that explained the clicking noise last night.

The caption on the picture was just great. 'World's richest headmaster's daughter is in a scandalous relationship with a known murderer!'. Her mother was the head journalist at the biggest magazine company in the world. They were known for titles that try and grab your attention. That bitch!

I breathed in deeply a few times before walking back down to the classroom. On the way there I decided to check on White. Had she seen the picture!? I made my way over the computer rooms. There's five of them. Which one was white in? I then here cheers from one of the rooms, so I look inside. When I look through the window, I see White stood with bright pink cheeks, smiling at the crowd gathered around her.

I take a deep breath before walking in. As soon as I do everyone starts whispering. I hear one boy go "it's her." Were they talking about me? Oh no! Had they shown White the picture!? "Hello my dear, I came to check and see how things are going." "They're going great!" "Good. Can I speak to you outside for a minute?" "Why?" "Just, please Rainbow?" That got a few small gasps and wide smiles. "Yes, of course Stardrop. Lead the way." I walk outside of the classroom.

White walks out after me. "White. Did you happen to see the picture?" "Picture? What picture?" She was looking at everything but me, that was enough of an answer. "You've seen it." She deep sigh. "I can't get anything past you. One of the boys asked me if the picture was real and after me asking what picture, he showed me." "What did you say?" "I said it was real."

I face palmed. "I may have also mentioned that wasn't the only time we kissed." I had a flashback to the 'therapy session'. I had completely forgotten she had kissed me, it almost felt normal.

"Why would you say that!?" "It's the truth." "You didn't have to say it!" "No, but I wanted to." "What?" My voice was squeaky and quiet. "I wanted to tell them that, so no one else would try to date you." "Why?" She looked down blushing. "don't tell me that you?" I didn't want to finish the sentence. "Yes, I like you (y/n)." "Ugh! White! Of all the times you choose to tell me that, you choose after everyone thinks were dating." She gave a weak laugh. "How about we go back to our respective lessons and we talk about this after school?" "Ok."

This was going to be interesting.

She went back inside and left, so I could go over everything that had just happened. First off, everyone thinks were dating. Second, White pretty much told everyone we were. Third, White just fucking told me that she likes me and all I did was complain about the timing. What the fuck is wrong with me!? My crush likes me back and all I do is complain!? Who fucking does that!?

By the time I got back to the classroom, it was time for English. Yay. I would get to talk to Kelly face to face. Why wouldn't I want that? To be fair, White did tell me likes me because of it. Ugh! Stop brain! Stop giving her credit!

This was going to be fun.