Masterlist

Hello friends, since you've all made it this far, I created a masterlist to help you find another one of my books that might suit you :)

Check them out! 💞

HIDDEN Series:
Ft. NCT OT21/23
Completed

Book 1: Hidden
Book 2: Alone
Book 3: Captive
Book 4: Flames
Extra Scenes: Night

A four book series revolving around the twenty-one NCT members. The members are in a supernatural world who attend a special school for supernatural creatures and are a part of an agency dedicated to protecting the world.

Author's notes: recommended for people that like supernatural creatures and long books

The Phoenixes Series:
Ft. NCT Dream's 00 line
Completed

Book 1: Dark Streets | HAECHAN
Book 2: Ashes | JENO
Book 3: The Rules | JAEMIN
Book 4: Sideline | RENJUN
One-Shots (Extra Scene): Phoenix | WINWIN

There were two rules:
1. Never wander the dark streets alone at night.
2. If you see a person wearing a black leather jacket with a golden phoenix on the back, you better turn around and run, and don't even think about looking back.

"Let the fire burn to ash and let the phoenix rise."

Author's Note: a must-read series :)

A Book For Two:
Ft. NCT's Renjun
Completed

A romance book with Renjun as the lead. A cheerleading captain has a big secret, she's a book lover! What happens when she meets Renjun, the President of the book club and another book lover?

Author's notes: a fluffy book, one of my personal favourites, it's not too long but not too short either. I actually read this one for fun sometimes because I like it so much

Rumor Has It
Ft. NCT DREAM
Completed

Dreamies meet high school, which means rumors. An anonymous social media page posts rumors that students send in that can make or break your reputation. How do the dreamies (ot7) deal with this mess?

Author's note: someone said that this was their recommendation and they really liked it. I think it's because the point of view changes between the lead character and each of the dreamies in a balanced manner. Also decent character development i guess?

Open for Business
Ft. NCT's Jaehyun
Completed

Business world meets mafia world. They seem like two very different worlds but at the end of the day, it's all just business. Jaehyun takes the lead as a business man by day, mafia underboss by night.

Author's note: this is my most popular book and i'm not sure if it's because people really like or because it's jaehyun or both. I put a lot of thought in this one and it's plot so I hope you like reading it!

Thousands of Miles Apart
Ft. NCT's Mark
Completed

Imagine making your way home and bumping into the famous Mark Lee. That's what happens to the lead as Mark gets lost during his vacation in Canada.

Author's note: a lot of people liked this one too, i think it's because Mark is his celebrity self in this one. I should get sponsored by tourism toronto for this one because I spent so much time on the details (hope it paid off)

The Odds
Ft. NCT DREAM
Completed

NCT Dream meets the hunger games, an event where one male, one female from each district is selected to go into an arena and fight till a sole victor is alive for pure entertainment. Will romance and friendship be enough to stop them from fighting to death?