11| No Deal, Asshat

Panic flows through you so entirely you can taste it.

If he's here to kill you, then it's a clear shot. You have nothing to defend yourself with.

Feeling your stomach rumble into a knot, you take a step back until your butt presses the sharp edges of the counter. Ow.

"Looks like we're alone, mi amor," purrs Sam impishly, making you grit your teeth in annoyance.

"Get out," you snap with fury. "Get out or I'll shove your head down the toilets."

He chuckles, shaking his head at your childish threat. "You misunderstood me, my darling," he says, stepping close.

The nickname earns you to curl your fingers into fists, feeling the white-hot fury burn through your veins.

"I know you're trapped," he says suddenly. You jump at the way he phrases it.

Trapped.

The word loops through your brain until you dim your eyes at Sam, wondering just how much he knows about you.

"I can help you, you know," says Sam, misinterpreting your little daze of self-reflection.

"I don't want your help," you respond, not trusting this man at all. You can feel his wicked demeanor lurking behind, ready to attack you the moment you blink.

Besides, by now, Jungkook must think you're trying to escape. You've been gone for more than fifteen minutes.

Sam grows antsy in the silence and blurts out, "Don't you miss your father, Y/N?"

You snap your gaze at him, stunned. "How did—"

"I'll take you to him," he cuts you off, "If you do what I ask. No strings attached."

You narrow your eyes at him, gauging the consequences in your head. So desperate that you actually think for a moment before turning him down completely.

But curiosity gets the best of you. "What do you want me to do?" 

Something flicks in Samuel's eyes—a wicked vanity that makes you regret appearing so gullible. He takes a step forward, slipping his hand inside his leather jacket before pulling out a sleek, silver pocket knife. He hands it out to you as if he was asking you to marry him.

"Kill your so-called boyfriend for me."

On instinct, your hands grab the edges of the counter behind.  "Leave," you demand instantly, not liking where this is going.

"Aw c'mon," whines Sam arrogantly, "Jungkook means absolutely nothing to you. Remember, Y/N, he tried to kill you. That bastard deserves to die. And you'll be the one to kill him."

He twirls the switchblade around his finger cooly, ogling at you through his long lashes. "Deal or no deal?"

You fold your hands to your chest, staring at the man before you with clenched teeth. Who does he think you are? A hitwoman?

You shoot him a glare. "You can take your offer and shove it up your ass!"

Sam's mouth parts in disbelief before his sage eyes darken with rage. "I'm trying to help you!" he roars, temper flaring.

Heat creeps up the back of your neck. "If you really want to help me, then please get out."

He stares at you long and hard, twisting and turning the pocket knife in his hand. For a moment, you thought he would raise the blade in the air and slit it down your throat.