169

The atmosphere upon Mengxiang Peak was dark and gloomy. There was a dark cloud casted overhead, as if depicting the internal turmoil within a man's heart.

Fei Qianchi looked outside. His once vibrant blue eyes looked dull and lifeless, no emotion within them. In his hand, he clinched tightly onto the pendant, the dragon pendant.

What was he currently going through? Even he didn't know. There was too much going on, different emotions clashed within him. As the voice got louder, Fei Qianchi was slowly becoming muddled. The anger, pain, and betrayal was getting to him. It made his blood course with anger. But he held it in. Even as he slowly lost his mind, he held it in.

Fei Qianchi's white hair was in a mess. The man was no longer tidied up.

How long has it been? In a few days, Baicheng was going to finally marry Hong Meiwan.

Fei Qianchi tilted his head, closing his eyes as a wave of pain attacked him. What changed? From the moment he met Baicheng, everything changed. The man brought a new peace to him. After all, he was the man Fei Qianchi had always been searching for. For this man, Fei Qianchi threw away all fear, threw away every part of himself and changed.

Even that wasn't enough. The man once smiled and said that he would always love him. But thinking back upon it, the man had never uttered these words. It was merely Fei Qianchi who filled in the holes, pretending that the man also loved him.

But even so, he was already in too deep. Baicheng became his lifeline even before he knew it. After meeting Baicheng, Fei Qianchi became obsessed. It was like his whole being depended on the man. Fei Qianchi had already lost a piece of himself when Baicheng appeared in his life.

Without knowing, Fei Qianchi had already pushed everyone out of his life. He only let Baicheng near him. Even his close bonds with Fei Shang disappeared. Fei Qianchi pushed away everyone that he knew for Baicheng, even Zhu Longwang.

He clenched his fist as he thought about this.

The man had called him evil. Fei Qianchi knew that deep down, he was not a righteous person. He was never that type of person. Deep down, he was a cruel and evil person. He was greedy and selfish, and it took meeting Baicheng to bring out his inner-self.

The Qi surrounding Fei Qianchi became chaotic as a cup shattered into pieces. He opened his eyes, his blue pupils flickering between red, black, and his normal eye color. A vengeful smile appeared upon his face.

"Just follow me..."

A wisp of dark energy flowed out from him. Fei Qianchi's eyes appeared as a dark black. With his white hair, the image looked like a demonic cultivator.

"Everyone has been lying to you. If even Baicheng knew, do you really think no one else knew about the fact that you killed your family? In front of your face, they may smile and say that they care for you, but behind your back, they most likely talk about how evil you are. Only I know. Only I know that your actions are not wrong. You are not evil, you were just born on the wrong side."

Upon these words, a familiar man appeared before Fei Qianchi. The man smiled, a bewitching smile. The man's yellow eyes glowed, flickering between black.

Fei Qianchi looked up, his black eyes made him appear even more menacing. There was a cold look on his face, his eyes filled with vengeance.

The man stretched out his hand, smiling as he said in a light tone, "I understand your pain. Those righteous cultivators will never understand, but I know about everything you've gone through. Us, demonic cultivators are not evil like they all say. They merely do not want to admit that we walk the same path as them, though we have our own different road."