Bonus chapter

4 years later

Mikaela POV

I stirred from my deep chamber as I smelled the enticing scents of fresh cooked ham. Yeah definitely someone is cooking in my kitchen. I peel off my eyes quickly and got up from the bed. I obviously knows whose the culprit behind. I tiptoed carefully taking steps as I walked to the kitchen.

I watched my dear husband shirtless wearing only pink apron, definitely didn't do good job since I can all see the bulging muscles under those thin clothes and boxer shorts which I can see his bump swaying as he moves every sides.

This boy is definitely delicious to watch than those bacons he cooked. A morning abs and muscles a must delicious enticing breakfast to devour. I can assure you that! 😉😉😉

Well! I been accustomed to this kind of sight since the day I said yes to this boy. He never failed to amaze me how he grew sweeter and loving each passing years.

Each and everyday he never failed to prepared food for breakfast. He always makes it for me. Though I feel guilty since for four years we been together. He's been patiently waited for me.

Let me explained to you...

Flashback four years ago

After the sweet and touching proposal from him. And of course I said yes right? He told me to continue my studies and be who I want to be. My parents becomes ecstatic the idea of him to be in charge of the business. My dad he can finally take a rest and have there long time vacation together with my mom.

Months later after his non stop persuading of me to get married. I told him I want to get married after my graduation. But being idiot guy he never listened. To the point he even asked my parents helped to convince me. Which really done help big time since I said yes after.

Speaking of parents, yup I already meet my in-laws after a week he proposed to me. He said my parents can't wait to see you. I was over the moon at the same time I am nervous since it's my first time meeting them and I want them to have good impression of me. I even asked Dami what's there favorite food so I can cook for them. But he said no need to sweats his parents already like me without meeting me.

Wow!

The meeting of his parents took place in there humble resident. It's located in a highly security subdivision where all houses resides there are all gigantic. Mostly people who are sorts of billionaire preferred to stay there.

I slid into red short jumper suit that off shoulder and hugged perfectly to my body. I paired it with nude heels sandal and red small purse. I let my hair down cascading through my shoulder.

"Wow !!!" My boyfriend said to me while he looks at me behind my back

"Wow !!!" My boyfriend said to me while he looks at me behind my back. I turn around to him and smiled to him as I pointed myself.

"Is it ok?" I asked nervously